Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Whose Line is it Anyway? [Reboot Discussion]

It's definitely a different dynamic without Drew. He was supposed to be the punching bag.

Oh well, still funny!

You can tell Wayne has dropped his "I'm trying to make it in show business" persona, and now he's more like...a brotha.

It's definitely a different dynamic without Drew. He was supposed to be the punching bag.

Oh well, still funny!

You can tell Wayne has dropped his "I'm trying to make it in show business" persona, and now he's more like...a brotha.

Yeah, and I will miss his improv too, but Aisha might be able to flex some comedic muscles as well. They should bring on that Glee kid as well, he actually was really funny.

Yeah, and I will miss his improv too, but Aisha might be able to flex some comedic muscles as well. They should bring on that Glee kid as well, he actually was really funny.

Aisha is not funny at all. Did you see her host the Ubisoft conference? No one laughed at any of her jokes. Same with the year before. It was soooo awkward hearing the silence after every joke she made. 

Saw the new episode tonight. Keegan-Michael Key is halarious! 

Colin has a man up his ass.

Aisha is not funny at all. Did you see her host the Ubisoft conference? No one laughed at any of her jokes. Same with the year before. It was soooo awkward hearing the silence after every joke she made. 

Did you watch the show? I'm going to guess a lot of her jokes at Ubisoft could have been scripted for her. She does an excellent job hosting the show.

Oh well, still funny!

reported for racism

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you watch the show? I'm going to guess a lot of her jokes at Ubisoft could have been scripted for her. She does an excellent job hosting the show.

I about died when he said that.

So far this scene has had me rolling so far this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEkSs6D6rnY

I watched clips. I'm not sure if i'm able to watch the show since i'm Canadian. If i knew the schedule i'd be able to check it out. But yeah she was not funny at all, AT ALL. She made a stupid joke talking about how she got girl wood from a game paly video and no one laughed. Then this year she wears a t-shirt saying #girlwood. No one laughed at that either lol.

Watched all three episodes so far, and they are just as hilarious as in the past.