NaraOshima

Devoted & Hungry F/A

Gamertag: Nara Oshima 

Last Known Events: Iron Gaming Daytona Halo 5 (2015)(Top 32), UGC St. Louis Halo 5 (2017)(Double First Rounded) 

I won't be competing at HCS Denver, Money and savings just aren't there right now so I have to pass up on that opportunity. I'm currently looking to compete in the minor league among other FFA, 2v2 and 4v4 tournaments. I do intend to go to future LANs just not Denver. 

Some background story, I've been playing Halo since Halo 3 and I've been competing since halo reach in more small online tournaments around the Halo 3- Halo: Reach era I completely lacked the information of what MLG was until much later in Halo: Reach lifespan. I haven't been able to do much to make a name for myself because of the location of where I lived was in the United States Virgin Islands, You hear many people complain about connection but I can tell you the lag I get now being stateside is nothing compared to how It was on island for me. It's like almost nonexistent for me in the states even if it happens I can bounce back unlike my island where it was just super inconsistent. I feel very confident that I can prove my own worth given the chance to run games with serious players who want to become a Halo Professional Player. I left my home for this leaving my loving grandmother who has moved heaven and hell for me, It's all or nothing for me when it comes to this game. I love Halo and I just want to compete vs the best of the best. 

You can contact me on twitter @NaraOshima or on Xbox. 

Thank you for your time.