Sign in to follow this  
Private Hunty

Hey folks...

Found this forum after some snowflake on r/Halo linked me to it, whining on and on about a toxic community. Had no idea what he was so offended about but I liked the discussion on here. Decided to join since I got banned on Waypoint for calling Warzone the ******** brother of BF4's rush. And also I hate the stupidity going on in r/Halo just to bash Multi when they probably spent half of the last two years bashing 343.

Am I a pro player? Not on Halo. The only game I would consider myself I pro in was the original Battlefronts. Just came here to talk about Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Welcome to Beyond yo! I was b& from the Waypoint forums over a year ago for basically criticizing 343halo and continually praising classic Halo, but r/Halo makes Waypoint look like a Venezuelan paradise. I'm pretty sure the past 2 years if not more that subreddit has been infinite white knighing. Anything negative about 343halo has been downvoted and hidden, anything positive is always showcased. At least Beyond is one of the last few communities where classic Halo lives on, and where differing opinions won't net you any sort of warning or infraction.

The only game I would consider myself I pro in was the original Battlefronts.

Ayyyyyy good to see someone with some good taste in video games.