Sign in to follow this  
Cudder

why can you only download 2 DLC's on the xbox one for halo 3

is there anyway to download all dlc for halo 3 on the Xbox one. it only allows me to download cold storage and mythic 2 map pack not the first mythic or all the other ones DLC. WHY 343?????? I WANT TO PLAY DOUBLE TEAM not lone wolf and team slayer. anyone having this problem i want to play team snipers so bad. WHy do they release it with some dlc but not all i cant find anyone talking about this so i made this thread. kills me no one is mad about this 343 is going to kill me i have so much of life in halo 1-3 please help no im not going to harm my self.

Lol I don't think 343 is to blame for this one, but yeah it's pathetic that Microsoft let's their "flagship game" come on BC with obvious flaws like this. I downloaded all DLC, but only Mythic II shows up in the game. That's just how it is playing Halo in 2017, expect shit to be broken and not get fixed for a couple months.

They all work for me. I had a problem with the main game though so I ended up deleting H3, installing the DLC first, the reinstalling the main game.

I can only find 2 DLC's also. I can't find my mythic disk which is annoying. So guess I can't play Halo 3 for a while until yet another bug is fixed. 

Those who are having trouble finding the dlc's. Go to the store, type in "halo 3" in the search bar and be sure to press start and they should all be there.  If you don't press start only the mythic pack II and cold storage will show up.

you go to quite the game halo 3 go to manage game and go to install like updates and stuff and that and thats where all dlc is for halo

Since the DLC maps are all free, wouldn't it make sense to have them all get installed automatically?

> sense

> anything that has happened to Halo since 2007

Choose one.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Backwards compat marketplace just isn't working yet. I still haven't been able to get the DLC for Dark Souls. 

I use 'yet' generously because there's always a possibility it may never be working.