Sign in to follow this  
Litty Critties

Amateur gamer aspiring to go pro some day

Hey everyone, decided I'd register on here since I got perma'd on the fascist Waypoint forums over a year ago and am probably never getting the forum account back. I'm also an amateur gamer hoping to try to go pro someday and a huge classic Halo loyalist, so this forum seems perfect for me.

I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 PC was a thing, didn't get to play too much Halo 2 but certainly played Halo 3 and Reach during their heydays. Unfortunately I was a little bit too young to know what professional gaming even was back then, but now that I do I'm hoping this forum can help me navigate the logistics of it all.

I'm not sure if I want to play Halo professionally now since I'm not into 343's Halo to put it lightly. However, I'm really into online multiplayer games and I like arena/tactical/open-world shooters and MMOs the most. I'll also sometimes play Sim and RPG games to relax, like The Sims or Pokemon.

Thanks for reading and happy to be here! :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone, decided I'd register on here since I got perma'd on the fascist Waypoint forums over a year ago and am probably never getting the forum account back. I'm also an amateur gamer hoping to try to go pro someday and a huge classic Halo loyalist, so this forum seems perfect for me.

I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 PC was a thing, didn't get to play too much Halo 2 but certainly played Halo 3 and Reach during their heydays. Unfortunately I was a little bit too young to know what professional gaming even was back then, but now that I do I'm hoping this forum can help me navigate the logistics of it all.

I'm not sure if I want to play Halo professionally now since I'm not into 343's Halo to put it lightly. However, I'm really into online multiplayer games and I like arena/tactical/open-world shooters and MMOs the most. I'll also sometimes play Sim and RPG games to relax, like The Sims or Pokemon.

Thanks for reading and happy to be here! :)

Welcome to TeamBeyond!

• Upvote (+1) 1