CyReN

Halo Online Discussion

Yeah, I'm still grinding but no one being able to create content or stream it kills the spread of growth. It will be a small niche community just like Halo in general.

At that point do we just get crafty and start advertising it as H3 for streams and such?

Yeah, I'm still grinding but no one being able to create content or stream it kills the spread of growth. It will be a small niche community just like Halo in general.

This game is literally all I've wanted to play for the last few days and of course I'm busier than ever.

What DPI/Sensitivity is everyone using? I'm curious to see.

1080p

13 Mouse Sensitivity

800 DPI

Razer DeathAdder 2013

• Upvote (+1) 2

AmkljKM.png

Why do I get the same feeling from this as I do when Kathleen Kennedy talks about how much she loves Star Wars?

• Upvote (+1) 8

This game is literally all I've wanted to play for the last few days and of course I'm busier than ever.

1080p

11 Mouse Sensitivity

not sure about my DPI I'll edit when i get home to check

16 sense. 400 DPI

• Upvote (+1) 1

AmkljKM.png

Why do I get the same feeling from this as I do when Kathleen Kennedy talks about how much she loves Star Wars?

Both are strong, independent women tech/media leaders with a PASSION for white male neckbeard media. Bonnie uses a mouse and keyboard all the time. Checking email, scheduling meetings, no shortage of Microsoft Office work, occasionally tweeting about how much she loves Halo (oh, and PC gaming lol). Hell, if she's feeling frisky, she might even download Candy Crush Saga from the Windows 10 Store and give it a whirl. I'm just glad that we have such clear enthusiasts in positions of influence at these companies.

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

1080p

11 Mouse Sensitivity

I play on a tube TV with a controller just like I used to in 2007. Feels good, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC PC all but confirmed.

31250442_10210178207486120_7783132660552

I know this was posted before but just in case people don't go back pages. Lol @ people surprised MS wants/needs to protect their own IP. They're publicly traded you know.

Pretty much.  This is exactly what Nintendo did with Metroid AM2R.  Everybody was so pissed that Nintendo trashed a fan made project.  But a couple months later when Metroid the Return of Samus was announced it all made sense.  

1080p

11 Mouse Sensitivity

900 DPI

13 Mouse Sensitivity 

Logitech G403 

• Upvote (+1) 1

1080p

11 Mouse Sensitivity

6 sens/800 DPI - Zowie FK1

• Upvote (+1) 2

oh shit i forgot to say what mouse i have.

Logitech G5 - its old as hell

Edit:  Anybody have experience with wireless gaming mice?  I'm specifically thinking of the Logitech G602.  Reviews are very good as far as input latency is concerned, but i dont know if i "believe" them.  Some people just can't tell, like the people that couldn't tell how bad H5's heavy aim was.  If you never noticed heavy aim, i dont want your opinion on wireless gaming mice haha

• Upvote (+1) 3

Edit:  Anybody have experience with wireless gaming mice?  I'm specifically thinking of the Logitech G602.  Reviews are very good as far as input latency is concerned, but i dont know if i "believe" them.  Some people just can't tell, like the people that couldn't tell how bad H5's heavy aim was.  If you never noticed heavy aim, i dont want your opinion on wireless gaming mice haha

I have heard good things about the newer Logitech wireless mice tbh, I think the technology has finally caught up a bit were wireless is actually viable now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still skeptical of wireless mice in general.

If I had to go with one I'd go with the G900 or G903 since they have proven results, are newer models, and have an optional cable anyways.  Of course that's $100-$150 out of your pocket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The G403, 703, and 903 are all great wireless mice. They all use the 3366 sensor, and there's pretty much no delay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

exactly no YouTube videos of forge remakes, no streaming, come on!

I have the Razer Mamba HyperFlux. I cannot notice any delay from this and my Steelseries Rival 310.

I've also used a Logitech G900, and while I can't notice a delay, I just don't like heavy mice. The lighter the better, really. That's why I'm using the HyperFlux, there is no battery, which is heavy, in this mouse. The mousepad itself keeps it charged.

Edit: Some professional gamers now use wireless mice so take that how you will. If there is ANY delay, it's worth not worrying about cable drag etc.

AmkljKM.png

Unpopular but I actually think Disney is doing better with Star Wars than 343 has been doing with Halo.

Oh what? I should go fuck myself? Well yeah, but not just because of this.

Unpopular but I actually think Disney is doing better with Star Wars than 343 has been doing with Halo.

I disagree. I'm still inclined to buy Halo 6.

I'm never going to see another one of Disney's abortions in theater again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Why do people even think for 1 second having AR starts on btb-sized maps is good? There's a reason you have gotten BRs/DMRs in every game since H2.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I disagree. I'm still inclined to buy Halo 6.

I'm never going to see another one of Disney's abortions in theater again.

Yeah no, opposite. I'm disinclined to continue business with Microsoft for anything besides operating systems and office software because of their treatment of their IPs and recent business decisions (and I'm actually not talking about Halo Online getting the shaft, though that certainly doesn't help)

But seriously man, TLJ was about as good as RotJ. It made about as much sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1