Sign in to follow this  
Supermelee24

heavy aim is still not fixed!

FUCK 343! THE AIMING STILL FEELS INCONSISTENT, THE AIM STILL FEELS HEAVY AS SHIT! IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT FEELS BETTER THAN FUCKING BEFORE ITS STILL TRASH!

• Upvote (+1) 9

FUCK 343! THE AIMING STILL FEELS INCONSISTENT, THE AIM STILL FEELS HEAVY AS SHIT! IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT FEELS BETTER THAN FUCKING BEFORE ITS STILL TRASH!

Oh

• Upvote (+1) 1

They said in the update that they wouldn't be able to fix all of the causes for heavy aim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They said in the update that they wouldn't be able to fix all of the causes for heavy aim.

THEn every dev that works on BS such as aiming needs to fuck off! Because they're incompetent as shit!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

THEn every dev that works on BS such as aiming needs to fuck off! Because they're incompetent as shit!

No shit they are the worst AAA developer in existence. What kind of FPS game dev fucks with the aiming so much that they can't revert back to the status of their own beta? They are clueless beyond hope.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The aiming is strange.  But its the same strange from game to game.  I think still calling it "heavy aim" at this point is doing a disservice to the issues that are still left, many of which I attribute to the weapons, game mechanics and lag.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Works fine for me.

I've used multiple controllers on multiple connections and even played on the closest thing to LAN. Each experience is entirely different. This is why some people don't have an issue and others do. My aim goes from being in mud to feeling like its perfect back to moving on its own. It's the craziest thing ever. Now when I've played on the PC its damn near perfect. It's the Xbox One. The same thing happens in Infintie Warfare, Gears of War4 and Overwatch for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've used multiple controllers on multiple connections and even played on the closest thing to LAN. Each experience is entirely different. This is why some people don't have an issue and others do. My aim goes from being in mud to feeling like its perfect back to moving on its own. It's the craziest thing ever. Now when I've played on the PC its damn near perfect. It's the Xbox One. The same thing happens in Infintie Warfare, Gears of War4 and Overwatch for me.

Smh poor young Knighty taking the bait. I know the aiming is completely effed but I've been trolling this supermelee kid for a while now lol.

Smh poor young Knighty taking the bait. I know the aiming is completely effed but I've been trolling this supermelee kid for a while now lol.

I know youre trolling me, its just fun to play along. But seriously i was pissed earlier because of the heavy aim. And knighty ick about you but aiming feels damn perfect in every one of those games you mentioned. perhaps it is because of the xbox one and on a pc which anyone i bet who has a gaming pc, most likely has a pc that beats the xbox one in power big time. I dont get how they cant revert back to the h5 beta aiming style, or give us customization of different aiming mechanics, whom on xbox one in overwatch you have 3 options which i find most interesting.

Overwatch feels worse than Halo 5 to me.

Damn really? In Overwatch the aim feels nice and smooth for the most part. (Make your H and V the same).
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Damn really? In Overwatch the aim feels nice and smooth for the most part. (Make your H and V the same).

I tried that and it helped a lot. Thanks! I also turned down the AA - I think that was the main issue TBH. It would literally pull my reticule in all directions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried that and it helped a lot. Thanks! I also turned down the AA - I think that was the main issue TBH. It would literally pull my reticule in all directions.

I'm glad I could help.

I'm glad I could help.