Huskylover16

Halo 2 anniversary update

Lol trust me man, as much as I would love for them to make them some content for MCC... I really wouldn't even waste your time because 343 isn't touching that game anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean hey, you got my support lol. Just some food for thought is we've been literally waiting on a post from Frankie for 1000+ days now lol! That should kind of put things in perspective. I think the best we'll get (deserve) is some playlist updates to not make every playlist riddled with terrible gametypes like SMG start on Colossus or AR Start on Standoff and High Ground.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure 343 will be right on it. Just look how fast they fixed late spawns in ce and br starts instead of pistol starts in btb for h5. 

Not updating H2A MP with H3A content... (another) missed opportunity.

Imagine how sick an updated Guardian or Construct would look in the H2A engine.

I agree, it would look amazing! Heck I wish they'd at least finish remastering the trilogy. I'd love a H3A campaign. Don't see why they did 2 of the 3.

Not updating H2A MP with H3A content... (another) missed opportunity.

Imagine how sick an updated Guardian or Construct would look in the H2A engine.

Guardian would look great because the nature stuff is the best graphics ive seen on the x1 on Shrine. Its ceazy how beautiful h2a looks some times, but the graphics are downgraded in h5

I still hate how guardian plays though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guardian would look great because the nature stuff is the best graphics ive seen on the x1 on Shrine. Its ceazy how beautiful h2a looks some times, but the graphics are downgraded in h5

I completely agree, I tried playing that new h2br start in h5 and I don't even think the graphics compare with H2As graphics

Better idea. Release H2A campaigns graphics on multiplayer maps for all maps as a seperate game and fix the broken stuff. Also release a fixed h1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OP you should try tweeting at each employee with a Twitter handle instead.  The members of 343i don't really go out of their way to find criticisms and feedback for their work.

This game will never see new content again and any hope of it is just torturing yourself.

I think the best thing we could reasonably put our effort towards is for a playlist update to remove SMG/AR starts and reduce weighting on bad maps.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah I was hoping, but not expecting much for this from 343. After H5 released I just went back to playing mcc. Kinda pumped for these game to go backwards compatible, also hoping Halo2 is made backwards compatible just so we have better playlist options per game at this point. And until then an update to remove SMG/AR starts would be nice!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed, but I always enjoyed the Chess-match style stalemates that high-level Guardian matches provided, especially really tight, end of the game scenarios... it basically came down to who made the first mistake.

Just my opinion though...

Better idea. Release H2A campaigns graphics on multiplayer maps for all maps as a seperate game and fix the broken stuff. Also release a fixed h1.

Man the H2A campaign graphics are just unbelievable. Perfect blend of classic look but with modern visuals, with we could have had that in the new trilogy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man the H2A campaign graphics are just unbelievable. Perfect blend of classic look but with modern visuals, with we could have had that in the new trilogy.

you're right we could have, after seeing what they can do with H2A I'd love to see updates for H2A,an H3A, or at this point just have all future titles built like H2A. Gameplay, graphics, even the shooting vs H5.
  • Upvote (+1) 1