Sign in to follow this  
cCheeky

Microsoft Store Tournaments

They probably won't be using HCS settings, especially if they didn't specify.

EDIT: This is wrong, only 4v4 will be using the HCS settings, I can't link right now because I'm on mobile but it says on halo waypoint. FFA and Doubles are using the regular settings.

yea they are for the free for all in west edmonton canada.

Thanks for the heads up!

See you there.  ;)

I know this is like trying to hit a bullet with another bullet, blindfolded while riding a horse.... but anybody going to the westfarms mall one in CT?

So the one I want to go to is using HCS FFA settings. Is that just pistol starts on truth (basically) or are there other maps used in those settings?

So the one I want to go to is using HCS FFA settings. Is that just pistol starts on truth (basically) or are there other maps used in those settings?

The one im going to is using them as well.  Latest settings i found are here:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/3928f141c8e14499a4d33d2ddaa86008/topics/hcs-ffa-updates/4d681a00-4335-48fb-be12-ee7d9907fa1d/posts?page=1%20

i'll be at the one in CT.  I need to actually get on and play the game some beforehand sheesh

Currently at one here in Cali. Idk how it's going/went for you guys, but these MS employees don't seem like they're at all prepared for this

Despite having a MS store in a pretty popular mall, Utah does not have a tournament.