CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Too bad we dont have stats from dh to see if this is a good move or not. Maybe rayne is coming back. Unless something crazy happened we dont know about who else is there?

actually I'm guessing pros don't really care about stats from a single event but rather judge player quality on their actual first-hand experience of playing with/against them

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm 2 for 2 for top 2 on Str8 feels2man

I always liked the str8 teams you were on too. If only an org could pick your roster up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might seem like a stupid question and idk how i missed it if it happened, but people were saying frosty got dropped?  I didnt got on the forums for like almost a day last week so i guess its possible?  Did he or did he not, i need a quick yes or no

Just out of curiosity, and I hope several of you answer this question, but how do you think the idea of these Microsoft Store tournament/LANs started? Who got the ball rolling?

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might seem like a stupid question and idk how i missed it if it happened, but people were saying frosty got dropped?  I didnt got on the forums for like almost a day last week so i guess its possible?  Did he or did he not, i need a quick yes or no

Where'd you hear this?

Yeah they picked up Spartan for him :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might seem like a stupid question and idk how i missed it if it happened, but people were saying frosty got dropped? I didnt got on the forums for like almost a day last week so i guess its possible? Did he or did he not, i need a quick yes or no

If it happened it would have been everywhere by now, plus we would have added 20 pages

Just out of curiosity, and I hope several of you answer this question, but how do you think the idea of these Microsoft Store tournament/LANs started? Who got the ball rolling?

weren't there a couple Microsoft store events before the FFA on the weekend for h5. Probably saw those (if they weren't the ones running it) and saw it as a good idea since most competitive fans are saying grassroots competition is where Halo is at its best. Either that or Microsoft told 343 to do so. There were also GoW events at Microsoft stores before so probably a result of them
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Wow that is terrible.

The guy at our store knew what he was doing at least.  HCS settings all the way, even in the email that he sent to everybody like 3 days after registration opened.  Everybody played at least 2 rounds. Pizza.  Mountain Dew. 2 gift card raffles.  Controller to the winner.

Sounds like most stores were pretty successful at least.

There was a mix up with stats and I got eliminated first round by a player named "the puppy". FeelsWashedMan

:intensifies:  :intensifies:  :intensifies: 

Also, I'm still baffled there was camo. Do Beyond FFA tournaments have camo on Truth? @@Clicked

There was a mix up with stats and I got eliminated first round by a player named "the puppy". FeelsWashedMan

:intensifies::intensifies::intensifies:

Also, I'm still baffled there was camo. Do Beyond FFA tournaments have camo on Truth? @@Clicked

Beyond doesnt. Hcs does though.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

weren't there a couple Microsoft store events before the FFA on the weekend for h5. Probably saw those (if they weren't the ones running it) and saw it as a good idea since most competitive fans are saying grassroots competition is where Halo is at its best. Either that or Microsoft told 343 to do so. There were also GoW events at Microsoft stores before so probably a result of them

Before this major tournament i think it was Voodooman who was running tournaments up by his store and was getting a pretty damn good turn out.

Not sure how that turned into this, but I know he hosted a decent number of these before it became a national thing or w/e. no idea about gears though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Before this major tournament i think it was Voodooman who was running tournaments up by his store and was getting a pretty damn good turn out.

Not sure how that turned into this, but I know he hosted a decent number of these before it became a national thing or w/e. no idea about gears though.

Can you provide his @? I can't seem to find anything about Voodooman.

Ah, okay, thanks. I didn't know.

Yeah, those guys had a hugely massive enormous part in getting this to scale across the US.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might seem like a stupid question and idk how i missed it if it happened, but people were saying frosty got dropped? I didnt got on the forums for like almost a day last week so i guess its possible? Did he or did he not, i need a quick yes or no

No. His gt is optic shotzzy as a joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ah, okay, thanks. I didn't know.

Yeah, those guys had a hugely massive enormous part in getting this to scale across the US.

he is an incredible organizer and under-appreciated in my eyes. 

so whos thinking tl saiyan? im wanting tl sabinator 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did anything come of those Ninja retirement rumours?

Could see Ace going to LG to team with APG again if they're true. 

To all these people saying they wished smaller orgs could make it in epsorts..........GET A GRIP! What games will these "small orgs" compete in? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did anything come of those Ninja retirement rumours?

Could see Ace going to LG to team with APG again if they're true. 

nothing confirmed by the org or ninja but ninja is streaming PubG practice with LG if that is any sign