CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that's very strange since the MS store employees at Sydney were saying they got very strict instructions on how to run this from 343. We only played truth but I've seen some people tweet about playing regret.

lol yeah, I was helping the MS employee running the tournament and he had (appeared to have?) zero instructions, I had to help with custom game setup and how to set up a bracket etc.

343/ms did something right? Wtf is going on.

I dunno, I think doing it right = 20 months ago, plus offering an exclusive skin or something. still, a good effort

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just played like 6 hours of HCS Arena. Either the matchmaking has improved vastly or I haven't got high enough ranked yet (Diamond 4).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck that 1v1s are the lowest form of competition in Halo. Followed by doubles and then FFA. I wish they did ffa

Excuse me?! 2v2 IS competitive Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fuck that 1v1s are the lowest form of competition in Halo. Followed by doubles and then FFA. I wish they did ffa

2v2 is the Pinnacle of competitive Halo. And 1v1s are competitive if played on LAN. Trust me theres a ton of forms of Halo that show less skill than 1v1s.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Chaos is a ladder. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Excuse me?! 2v2 IS competitive Halo.

2v2 is the Pinnacle of competitive Halo. And 1v1s are competitive if played on LAN. Trust me theres a ton of forms of Halo that show less skill than 1v1s.

1v1s and 2v2s are 100% powerweapon control and nothing else. Usually one fair fight at the start and whoever wins that gets like 10 free kills unless they suck.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

GoT/Halo joke (very minor spoiler) 

So Jaime's gonna wake up in the tentacles of Gravemind with Arbiter right?

• Upvote (+1) 6

i wish the pros would scrim but it's h5 so i understand lol

I just want to know the team changes already. Wheres the hcs leaks guy.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Drakaris, motherfuckers. 

Dracarys, I think.

1v1s and 2v2s are 100% powerweapon control and nothing else. Usually one fair fight at the start and whoever wins that gets like 10 free kills unless they suck.

Maybe in Halo 5... which is the lowest form of competitive Halo to begin with.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Did anyone go to the Nashville MS store? If so how did it go?

I went and about 6 people showed up and we played 1v1s instead of FFA. Was fun am going to the 2v2s and I think most of the other people are too

• Upvote (+1) 4

I went and about 6 people showed up and we played 1v1s instead of FFA. Was fun am going to the 2v2s and I think most of the other people are too

I woke up with a migraine so i wasnt able to make the 3 hours drive from Memphis. I know atleast 4 ppl who didnt go because they found out the winner was only getting a req pack.

I woke up with a migraine so i wasnt able to make the 3 hours drive from Memphis. I know atleast 4 ppl who didnt go because they found out the winner was only getting a req pack.

smh gotta support your local scene it's not about the prize its about the controller/xbox one x raffle

• Upvote (+1) 8

343/ms did something right? Wtf is going on.

We still don't have our super fiesta tournament like Tashi wanted.