CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@CyReN please add more emotes to the Discord. We have so many slots to us! 

Been playing for the first time in forever and these settings are actually really good. I really hope 343 makes ffa, doubles, and slayer the same settings.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone here going to the Nashville MS store tomorrow?

I was planning on, but I don't think I will. I live in Huntsville, so Nashville is the nearest MS Store, but it's 2 hours away. I had to be in Nashville today, so I stopped by the store. They said they had between 5 to 10 people on the list. Apparently there's another list they use at the store that's not directly connected to the office form or whatever they asked us to fill out (I had filled it out but wasn't on the list in store. They sent me to a different link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/locations/tn/nashville/greenhills/store-1126#eventid=1032919440). They said it shouldn't be an issue even if you didn't register, though that might just be store specific.

Who's not going to their local MS Store FFA tomorrow?

(If you don't respond you're now obligated to go and help grow your local Halo scene)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

(If you don't respond you're now obligated to go and help grow your local Halo scene)

I live literally 2 minutes away from a MS store and I'm not going.

I'm not going because I would rather drink beer and grill out.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

If only I had one  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm going to the store in Portland, Oregon (I live about 20min away).  I expect there to be like 12 people but I'll still get first-rounded lmao ... anyway, honestly I just hope to meet some local players, I really miss playing Halo on LAN (I still have my OG Xbox in the garage).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to the store in Portland, Oregon (I live about 20min away).  I expect there to be like 12 people but I'll still get first-rounded lmao ... anyway, honestly I just hope to meet some local players, I really miss playing Halo on LAN (I still have my OG Xbox in the garage).

I might try to go to the doubles/4v4 in Connecticut if I can find a team. I can't play FFA i get too tilty

I live literally 2 minutes away from a MS store and I'm not going.

I'm not going because I would rather drink beer and grill out.

*tips hat*

So cool

• Upvote (+1) 1

I went to mine (Sydney). I had a really good time and somehow didn't get first rounded. I came last in the finals. Playing in front of people is so much different than at home. My hands were shaking at the end of the first 2 rounds

what's your Gamertag mate?

what's your Gamertag mate?

same as my TB name. Were you there?

Edit: also 343 sent them a "LAN" box for them to use for these events but for the Sydney store they weren't able to set it up in time so we played online. So be prepared

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish these Microsoft Store tournaments would happen in Europe as well, I'd love to attend one and see how many local people play Halo over here :walshy:

Are there even MS stores outside of North America and Australia?

Edit: Apparently not, these are all stores https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/locations/all-locations

Edit: also 343 sent them a "LAN" box for them to use for these events but for the Sydney store they weren't able to set it up in time so we played online. So be prepared

i never heard it would be a closed server - that would be great. its essentially just a laptop and the correct coding. im curious, was monza a beast?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder if that was just due to connection issues is Australia or did they send boxes everywhere.

It would've been cool if MS did this when H5 launched...