CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shotzzy is the best. No one does the noob combo so fast and so easily as he . The movement is insane.

I like spartan. People always gave him shit before,which I could understand. But now,people are just assholes to him(some people in this forum) when he tries to defend himself. I don't get it. Some kid says something to him, yeah it was bait,but still. Lethul takes bait too but hardly anyone gives him like they give to spartan. He's grown a lot since last year. Might be negged but oh well,point still stands.

true, but I can see spartan taking it as a personal attack. I mean,a pro being an AM? Probably made him think he's not good enough to be a pro, even when he shouldn't have been dropped.

yeah,you're right. My mistake. Well,hopefully he bounces back. He's an underrated player to me.

Tyler you have lost the plot mate. Talking about yourself like that, bonkers. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

snip

this is the stuff I want to see. To most viewers (me included) shooters flag run wasn't a big deal, only that he was one shot from pit. Explaining why such an average looking play was actually amazing doesn't get told to the viewers enough from the casters or analysts and it's a real shame. The viewer understands flashy plays but not as much these things. Good video Ryanoob
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Its insane to me that he knows about all these little jumps. Like how long does it take just fucking around in a custom game to find one of these little treasures? it makes sense cuz its literally his job but its still mind blowing to me. Frosty is the same way, seems like every scrim he uses a new spot. Good for them either way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we get my guy Knighty a purple name please? He's been at the last two HCS events and done a sterling job too!

It's not fun always coming up with who should get what with VIP, I don't know how to word this without sounding like an ass - but VIP is what it's meant to be that. While there are incredible people that do awesome stuff within the community, these are meant for such people like: TO's, Org Owners, Main Casters, Community Leaders, Game Devs etc.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 17

It's not fun always coming up with who should get what with VIP, I don't know how to word this without sounding like an ass - but VIP is what it's meant to be that. While there are incredible people that do awesome stuff within the community, these are meant for such people like: TO's, Org Owners, Main Casters, Community Leaders, Game Devs etc.

All Towey does is post his videos without so much as a 'check it out', though...

Note: I'm a huge fan of the guy and his content, so not trying to be mean. Just pointing out that the criteria seems a bit off in some cases.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Douche....
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Blue > gold > green > purple > red :kappa:

Edit: I forgot to add the last color :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In case you missed it, SubZero Penguin did an AMA in the competitive Halo subreddit and called us boring and stale.

Definitely only gonna call him Penguin now in protest.  :kappa:

6826e00bad.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is he not a main caster now? He's casting somewhat big matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 1