CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

do you guys think OG makes a roster change if they don't win denver?

I can't even think that far. We don't know what comes after Denver.

Im thinking it'll be a Worlds tournament with brand new settings. They might as well wait to see how things shake out in that regard.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i don't think so. I know Frosty has looked a bit shaky during the last 2 finals but even on an off day, he's still better than most. When you look at the sum of the parts - their combined skill, experience and team chemistry, I still wouldn't bet against them

(but then, I might be a little bit biased. Just a little bit)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean Huke is going back to cod after that which means after Lethul gets kicked he will join nv

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tashi posted on twitter that ARs would not be added back for the fall season. 

I just want to remind everyone that he didn't say anything about silenced ARs. This eSport isn't dead yet!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean Huke is going back to cod after that which means after Lethul gets kicked he will join nv

Huke leaving for CoD might cause some interesting stuff to happen. Saiyan I think is the best player outside of the top-4 and I would be surprised if he isn't fielding offers from both NV and TL either after Denver or during the roster change period. I don't expect to see Splyce or Optic change unless Denver is a repeat of ATL, but I don't think Splyce will be as dominant with a season for Optic/NV/TL to catch up.

I think more than just Huke will make the switch to WW2, so I think there'll be a lot of roster changes after Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm very curious about this myself ... if OpTic places outside the top 2 and Frosty has another bad event, this is a real possibility.  imo Frosty is by far the weakest player on OpTic at the moment, he's just not as good on the new radar settings, and other players have caught up in terms of movement.  

If something goes horribly wrong at Denver I can see OpTic possibly dropping Frosty for Eco, Stellur, or Snipedown (in terms of realistic options).  But the odds are low ...

No, they play more consistent high level Halo than any other team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$270 mil is more believable but still ludicrous. still seems like the decimal place is in the wrong spot lol. I never got into GTA. I don't really understand the appeal. Games like Rocket League and CS are not fun for me either, but at least i can understand why people like them. it makes sense.

GTA just... idk, i just dont get it.

People got really into buying cars and houses and shit. It's like a criminal version of the sims for people. Plus it got big on twitch too.

Im sure they will delay rdr2 because of how much.theyre making

I'm very curious about this myself ... if OpTic places outside the top 2 and Frosty has another bad event, this is a real possibility.  imo Frosty is by far the weakest player on OpTic at the moment, he's just not as good on the new radar settings, and other players have caught up in terms of movement.  

If something goes horribly wrong at Denver I can see OpTic possibly dropping Frosty for Eco, Stellur, or Snipedown (in terms of realistic options).  But the odds are low ...

"by far" is laughable c'mon now.  No players on the top 4 teams are "By far" better or worse than any other player on their team.

New radar has nothing to do with it.  If radar was going to negatively effect anybody on that team, it would have been Royal 2 but he is still as ridiculous as ever.

Movement I 100% agree with.  The only player who is "by far" better with their movement than anybody else is Shotzzy

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People got really into buying cars and houses and shit. It's like a criminal version of the sims for people. Plus it got big on twitch too.

Im sure they will delay rdr2 because of how much.theyre making

FUCK dont do that.  rdr 1 was soooooo good, 2 is overdue.

"by far" is laughable c'mon now.  No players on the top 4 teams are "By far" better or worse than any other player on their team.

New radar has nothing to do with it.  If radar was going to negatively effect anybody on that team, it would have been Royal 2 but he is still as ridiculous as ever.

go back and watch the VoD; Frosty himself said on Twitter he played terrible last event.  I've watched his stream quite a bit over the past few months and he's definitely been declining somewhat in comparison to other players.  2016 Frosty was the best in the game, but lately, I dunno.  I wouldn't have thought the new radar would affect his gameplay either, but he really seemed frustrated by it in the first couple months (on stream).  He's obviously still a top 10 player (maybe #8 or #9)

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG is never making a change if we are being realistic

EDIT: Apparently there was a GoT leak  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 3

OG is never making a change if we are being realistic

EDIT: Apparently there was a GoT leak  :ace:

Never? They might be good friends but if they don't keep winning every team ever will make a change eventually

I think more than just Huke will make the switch to WW2, so I think there'll be a lot of roster changes after Denver.

Who else do you see making a switch to COD?

I'm sure some Halo players could swap to CoD and make it while others wouldn't obviously but the good news for all of them is that H5 is slowing down so much that they can probably all give it a try on the side without really risking anything at all to see if its the right move for them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea those same brains that will be giving up top 8 money to maybe place top 52 and get a couple nickels.

That top 8 money won't last long. Halo will be dead soon at this pace

• Downvote (-1) 2