CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i was looking through old stuff on my computer. never forget that time ALG beat the score limit for TS #RIPALG

QxRocjD.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tashi posted on twitter that ARs would not be added back for the fall season. 

So just the Fall season eh :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So just the Fall season eh :uncledrew:

No AR's, just SAW secondaries :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Please understand our password reset system isn't perfect.

Neither is your spam filter, or whitelist for that matter.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Neither is your spam filter, or whitelist for that matter.

Never said it was, but we will learn from this experience and hopefully improve for Dreamhac...wait a minute.

• Upvote (+1) 2

FYI: the plan is to merge HCS and TA at some point, likely after the sandbox patch. The image below looks like he's talking about HCS and Ranked Slayer but the full context isn't there - he's absolutely talking about HCS & TA.

x81As9W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

The HCS playlist was only ever a temporary thing until they actually started to work on the sandbox.

Why get rid of Skirmish??  How the hell are we supposed to warm up in a non-ranked playlist??

Nothing gets my shot on point like a good round of Infection..  I mean c'mon 343.  Who is making decisions over there??

And merge HCS and Slayer??  HCS already is basically a slayer playlist.  I get slayer 9/10 times.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Never said it was, but we will learn from this experience and hopefully improve for Dreamhac...wait a minute.

Im poking fun at the fact i get caught in the sites spam filter, you add me to the whitelist and within a few hrs im blocked again. Repeat a few times.

Im poking fun at the fact i get caught in the sites spam filter, you add me to the whitelist and within a few hrs im blocked again. Repeat a few times.

I got the joke, I wish we could help you but with your IP constantly changing - I can't tell if you're working for some secret government or something but we've done all we could. Just a weird (isolated) situation we've tried fixing from our ends for quite sometime.

If you want to discuss it again in PM's, my PM box is always open.

Why get rid of Skirmish??  How the hell are we supposed to warm up in a non-ranked playlist??

Nothing gets my shot on point like a good round of Infection..  I mean c'mon 343.  Who is making decisions over there??

And merge HCS and Slayer??  HCS already is basically a slayer playlist.  I get slayer 9/10 times.

They explained their reasoning in last week's community update. Check it out. Makes sense imo. Also they are talking about merging the HCS playlist and Team Arena playlist, not slayer and HCS. Which is something that should be done as well. Should have been done awhile ago tbh.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think I have a total of 10 posts between Bungie.net to HaloWaypoint. I just never really liked the idea of company owned forums, they can control the message and dictate what is talked about. I'm not saying they do or did, but can't help but think it at times.

My Halo forum history: Team Xbox > Halo2Forums > MLG > The Halo Council > Beyond

Have some sprinkles of HBO, r/Halo, HaloGAF, etc in there too.

Eh, Bungie.net wasn't too bad. The only major misstep I can remember is when they banned dan91bauer during the BR spread fiasco. It was pretty well ran otherwise. Granted, I spent the majority of my posting time there in the Flood, because the H3 forums were flooded with AR kids.

Eh, Bungie.net wasn't too bad. The only major misstep I can remember is when they banned dan91bauer during the BR spread fiasco. It was pretty well ran otherwise. Granted, I spent the majority of my posting time there in the Flood, because the H3 forums were flooded with AR kids.

God I miss posting in the Flood.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean they're not going to add back ARs to HCS after Fall season because there won't be an HCS after fall season  :kappa:  :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean they're not going to add back ARs to HCS after Fall season because there won't be an HCS after fall season  :kappa:  :flip:

That's right, we will have the Halo MLG Pro Circ.... Wait, I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.. nvm  :mj:

That's Take-Two's entire take across all their games. GTA was a big part. 268M is nothing to scoff at

I cant believe so many people still play it. I just couldnt get into the multiplayer without heists like in sp and wanted more single player stuff. The fact that theres still no singleplayer dlc sucks, but i get it. More shark cards take precedence.

I cant believe so many people still play it. I just couldnt get into the multiplayer without heists and wanted more single player stuff. The fact that theres still no singleplayer dlc sucks, but i get it. More shark cards take precedence.

$270 mil is more believable but still ludicrous. still seems like the decimal place is in the wrong spot lol.  I never got into GTA.  I don't really understand the appeal.  Games like Rocket League and CS are not fun for me either, but at least i can understand why people like them.  it makes sense.  

GTA just... idk, i just dont get it.

do you guys think OG makes a roster change if they don't win denver?

Depends how badly they dont win.  but if they have a couple games where they just look outmatched again like they did against splyce, yes.

If its a tight series the whole way, no.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't see it happening.  They might as well stick together through the remainder of H5 and guarantee themselves a top 2 finish every tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Frosty already took the Optic Shotzzy gamertag so he's ready.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think it depends on a of of things. Like if there's still gonna be stuff in 2018 and how bad the loss was.

That said, if I had to bet, I'd say no. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think they will make a change in the remainder of H5. Depending on how they do in the next title is a different story. In H5 they are going to finish 1st or 2nd every time. 

I also feel like Splyce got a honeymoon win in ATL. Once OpTic gets more practice in against them, I see OpTic winning in Denver

• Upvote (+1) 1