CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tact mag scope bruh

You can have both. Gunfighters are more for up close battles, and are a better alternative than autos

Competitive Halo has been divided enough and to put automatics back in is going to cause even more problems.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Idea: 16 team lan pro league. 4 eu teams and 12 Na. 4 groups of 3. You rotate groups until youve played everyone. Dont know how long that takes but shouldnt be more than two weekends. Bottom 4 Na and bottom 2 eu up for relegation.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Idea: 16 team lan pro league. 4 eu teams and 12 Na. 4 groups of 3. You rotate groups until youve played everyone. Dont know how long that takes but shouldnt be more than two weekends. Bottom 4 Na and bottom 2 eu up for relegation.

I vote for no pro league
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I vote for no pro league

People cry their eyes out when there's 1 month wait. I think the community wouldn't last with 6-8 week's wait between events and even then you are gambling on the developer funding ~8 large open tournaments a year to fill that time.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Why are the seasons so much shorter than they used to be? Last season didnt even give time for good narrative to build. Btw I'm really looking for people to roll mm with as well as possibly team forming. Gt: Kevinfatbuds. Looking for fellow grinders

Why are the seasons so much shorter than they used to be? Last season didnt even give time for good narrative to build.

i suspect 343 is dropping ESL after these two seasons and they didn't want to pay for 14 streams

People cry their eyes out when there's 1 month wait. I think the community wouldn't last with 6-8 week's wait between events and even then you are gambling on the developer funding ~8 large open tournaments a year to fill that time.

i'd love to see

- 4 large open bracket tournaments (one each in northeast, southeast, midwest, west coast)

- weekend cups including pros and AMs for money+pro points

- occasional 2v2 or FFA tournaments

- 1 HWC event (open bracket)

- HWC online qualifiers and maybe a invite only HWC LAN qualifier

pro league is great cause it's cheap to operate but i don't think people care about it anymore, especially considering the state of online h5

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah the 1st pro league was cool because its the first time we had it. But I had lost so much interest in the current pro league. It just doesnt feel the same as LAN.

They need to shake it up somehow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS ARs INCOMING

I really hope you're wrong. I'm on my last leg, and I've been a pretty forgiving person compared to a lot of people here

I probably already said this once, but if full radar returns, or autos return in literally any capacity besides "this is a nerf gun," I'm finding a new game to play and watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

FYI: the plan is to merge HCS and TA at some point, likely after the sandbox patch.

x81As9W_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

The HCS playlist was only ever a temporary thing until they actually started to work on the sandbox.

Question is: Why has it taken 2 years to work on the sandbox? So many things about 343 just make no sense to me.

Saying that, TA and HCS absolutely should be one playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would like to see a balanced SMG pick up on the map over the AR. It is a lot more more fun to use.

@ 343 representatives reading this forum on guest accounts

sorry but we are never going to use waypoint

-sincerely, 

moses

I actually go read Waypoint pretty frequently (note: it's not difficult to read two forums, even while having a full time job... shocking, I know), but I believe anyone that's truly serious about competitive Halo would regularly read and interact with the Team Beyond forums.

• Upvote (+1) 3

what Moses said. Other than pro league and LAN's (or Dedicated Server events), there's no matches pros participate in. Having online tournaments done properly between the events would do something to fill the time. Basically having some online things like pro league without the separation between pros and AMs. It was good last year, but now pro league is really just stale, partly because online halo isn't as good as live events and because it's been basically the same maps/gamemodes since launch.