CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well it looks like he wanted attention and now he has it since hes baiting everyone including pro players. Its not like there's anything worth talking about with Halo atm anyways

Finally had to unsub from Ninja :(  Just not enough Halo to justify it anymore. Anybody do the same?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Finally had to unsub from Ninja :(  Just not enough Halo to justify it anymore. Anybody do the same?

My income has never justified me being able to sub so I completely understand. There are still many ways to support him

• Upvote (+1) 1

i love conerd but he got roasted

back story: a few days ago conerd was saying how he has perfect grades but his parents think he has a "gaming addiction"

Getting baited into replying in the first place was a loss if you ask me

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was contemplating on subbing to Ninja recently because I enjoy his PUBG content. Even if I haven't been a fan of him as a Halo player I still wanted to support him for being one of the better streamers I've watched.

After a few nights of observing his chat I decided against it. It's kept on sub mode a majority of the time which is disappointing but that wasn't a deciding factor. It's mostly his mod team who turned me off, yeah some of the subscribers in the chat can be annoying (that's just Twitch) but it's possibly some of the worst most immature moderation I've witnessed. This isn't an attack on Ninja at all it's just something that stopped me from subscribing and may also stop others.

So I used that money and bought a Naded shirt instead.

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is hands down my favorite halo gif of all time.

OGRE 2 choke chant is way better. Just saying.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Playing that shit killed my playing career which forced me into casting. What a wild turn of events.

Atl on youtube yet?

Still can't believe Sab is on a pro team. Sure he's a good match making kid but he's hardly even competed in online qualifiers, now he's on a pro team. Surreal turn of events.

They're so many other people I would of thought would make it on a pro team before him, for example Claim and Sceptify

https://twitter.com/RobTheTurtle_/status/892832031972962304

Spartan said it was either him or el town to replace cratos, and prototype was dropped/left so there is no luck there.

Getting baited into replying in the first place was a loss if you ask me

I guess... I feel like people just like to hate on spartan, I thought it was funny

His comment was very ironic though

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess... I feel like people just like to hate on spartan, I thought it was funny

His comment was very ironic though

I dont participate in it but from what ive seen he brings it upon himself with his behaviour and attitude. Then he sits there wondering why teammates and orgs drop him and he has a hard time getting sponsors. Etc etc. The only common denominator for all his problems is himself.

Also, why are we condoning a 22yr old bullying a kid after a light jab?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont participate in it but from what ive seen he brings it upon himself with his behaviour and attitude. Then he sits there wondering why teammates and orgs drop him and he has a hard time getting sponsors. Etc etc. The only common denominator for all his problems is himself.

Also, why are we condoning a 22yr old bullying a kid after a light jab?

I don't really think its bullying at all. Its someone that's actually made a name for himself being baited into embarrassing himself by trying to actually engage in twitter arguments with teenagers. Spartan is just shitting on himself by even replying

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cant believe Sabs got on a pro team after 1 event. 

I wonder how other AMs feel that been going to every event and never getting that shot. lol must suck

• Upvote (+1) 2

That didn't seem bad to me, nothing worse than anything TJ ever says so just give him the benefit of the doubt, at least he wasn't happy someone's dad died of cancer or something :v

Hes 22 and the kids 16. The kid edited "professional" to "amateur" in a picture and spartan fired back with his parents dont care/support him. Thats not an appropriate response.

The appropriate response would be to not respond at all or laugh about it. And if he really felt like firing back, keep it game related.

Thats just me though. So.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hes 22 and the kids 16. The kid edited "professional" to "amateur" in a picture and spartan fired back with his parents dont care/support him. Thats not an appropriate response.

they don't 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan is very easy to troll.

• Upvote (+1) 2

they don't 

Its probably why he used that specific jab then, probably not with intention but more so relation to the tweet.

I was contemplating on subbing to Ninja recently because I enjoy his PUBG content. Even if I haven't been a fan of him as a Halo player I still wanted to support him for being one of the better streamers I've watched.

After a few nights of observing his chat I decided against it. It's kept on sub mode a majority of the time which is disappointing but that wasn't a deciding factor. It's mostly his mod team who turned me off, yeah some of the subscribers in the chat can be annoying (that's just Twitch) but it's possibly some of the worst most immature moderation I've witnessed. This isn't an attack on Ninja at all it's just something that stopped me from subscribing and may also stop others.

So I used that money and bought a Naded shirt instead.

This x1000.  They're actually insufferable.  I'm not a fan of PUBG so I haven't been watching much of his stream but his chat is just awful.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This x1000. They're actually insufferable. I'm not a fan of PUBG so I haven't been watching much of his stream but his chat is just awful.

If you're looking for a great twitch chat experience you should sub to moonmoon over in the overwatch community.

• Upvote (+1) 3

edit: fuck, this is what I get for being two days behind. It's been done before

Probably a whole page in Tashi's bullet journal dedicated to this decision. 

5Knr3iL.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you're looking for a great twitch chat experience you should sub to moonmoon over in the overwatch community.

I get enough of moonmoon subs in general across the website, no thanks.  

hhehe XD purple lady face btw

• Downvote (-1) 1