CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment

Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

Making me hungry for Mom's spaghetti. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can someone please pick up VicX (that if if he is still playing)

There are much better players out there. He might as well be retired now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i love conerd but he got roasted

back story: a few days ago conerd was saying how he has perfect grades but his parents think he has a "gaming addiction"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

i love conerd but he got roasted

back story: a few days ago conerd was saying how he has perfect grades but his parents think he has a "gaming addiction"

I just went down the rabbit hole of this kid's tweets, I guess he's trying really hard to be pro and is taking a lot of AP classes, or something.  I thought I'd heard of most AM players, I guess not ...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just went down the rabbit hole of this kid's tweets, I guess he's trying really hard to be pro and is taking a lot of AP classes, or something.  I thought I'd heard of most AM players, I guess not ...

Conner is pretty well known among the AM community. He's not terrible, the type of player you expect to get out of the first round but not much further, but he's mostly known for saying things like this on twitter and talking more trash than his gameplay can back up.

Not a bad dude though, just immature.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random question, Do the numbers on the back of the EG players jerseys mean anything significant like the year they went pro or when they joined EG, or is it just their favorite number? 

Playing that shit killed my playing career which forced me into casting. What a wild turn of events.

In that case - Halo 4 best Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know what the really annoying thing about NA teams not being allowed to attend HCS London is there's no damn mid season lan this season...if they were at least allowed to attend that could serve as a replacement mid season LAN that we lost.

But nope we just get online pro league matches and a month break.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nightbot: Join the most active Halo community! - http://bit.ly/ForumSignup

Didn't notice this before but ninja has that on his twitch.

it's a command that's always been there. his MODS just haven't been given the go ahead to delete it. 

Conner is pretty well known among the AM community. He's not terrible, the type of player you expect to get out of the first round but not much further, but he's mostly known for saying things like this on twitter and talking more trash than his gameplay can back up.

Not a bad dude though, just immature.

its not even that he talks trash, its his attitude towards a lot of things that bothers me about his tweets.  Like he loves to tweet about how good hes doing in school and i jokingly said like "school doesnt matter" or something and he was like "uhh highschool grades help you get into a good college and a college education is statistically the best way to socioeconomic progress" or some bullshit i already knew lol.  Kids completely harmless, hes bad at halo, but harmless.  Just annoying on twitter and acts like he knows shit.  O well though he cares a lot about his follower:followed ration so any publicity is good publicity lol