CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If a NA team loses to an EU one they deserve to be relegated.

While thats probably true, It's just bad form to have an outside influence in a regional competition.

The NA relegation tournaments should be NA teams.

There are two many statistical problems thrown into the mix otherwise. What if one side of the bracket is too easy due to where the EU teams are inserted, causing two better NA teams to play each other too early? Now everyone's champ bracket seed is fucked. What if two EU teams won the open? Though statistical unlikely, the mere possibility is reason enough not to do it, especially when there is an obvious better way.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can see why, but I've really been enjoying playing/watching comp R6 Siege recently

Oh yeah, on the flipside i totally get why its a thing for some people... just not for me.  

I have been watching CS lately which is a treat i gotta say.  R6 siege i can't watch or play.  I find it terribly boring, but i can see the appeal for some people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Q U E S T I O N A B L E

i find BR games boring as fuck

it's 90% running / 10% getting shot in the back from 300m

I enjoy playing them, and I regularly tune into streams of a few top players...but even then I find myself muting and doing other productive shit until I see them in the top 20 players in a game when it gets interesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just really wish we either expanded the "pro" league team numbers in NA or at least held an actual amateur league along side the pro league. I'm sure the viewership would suck for a while but I don't think there is any other way to grow the community without making more than 8-9 teams relevant.

It's obviously never happening, but it's a bummer. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah its annoying as fuck. 90% running. Shot in back dead. leave game and re-queue. For most players, there is a hell of a lot more running and queueing than there is gameplay. Boring AF

Games like pubg are mostly about the decisions you make in between murdering people and less about the shooting itself.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Interesting, OS seems to be investing a lot of money into Halo.

they may be gambling on the big 3 Orgs bailing after Fall season

Q U E S T I O N A B L E

i find BR games boring as fuck

it's 90% running / 10% getting shot in the back from 300m

It's an enjoyable game when you are playing with friends just having a good time, hell we don't even go for wins most of the time due to it honestly being who gets lucky with the gas, gets lucky with loot and who doesn't happen to run into people camping. It's a running simulator a lot of the time lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

Means you can watch the entire event too.

Also get gud. 

I'm Gold 5 so already better than 3rd best EU team :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Maybe I haven't been paying much attention to the am scene, but is Sabinater really the best Ronin could do with guys like Danoxide, Commonly, Rayne available? I'm guessing one of them will take Ninja's spot on LG (assuming the rumors are true. has it been confirmed?), but still.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Games like pubg are mostly about the decisions you make in between murdering people and less about the shooting itself.

and when i only have couple hours here and there for gaming, i want to mostly be shooting stuff lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe I haven't been paying much attention to the am scene, but is Sabinater really the best Ronin could do with guys like Danoxide, Commonly, Rayne available? I'm guessing one of them will take Ninja's spot on LG (assuming the rumors are true. has it been confirmed?), but still.

Maybe Sabinater is the next young god, the next Shotzzy.

Now you are going to over think every word you say on stream. I am always watching.  ;)

Why oh why did I call him "Daddy"? I only have myself to blame.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh you know why

:kappa:

Now you are going to over think every word you say on stream. I am always watching.  ;)

or be even more careless for more luls like this, lol awesome content man

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hello Forums!

Rostermania has begun. Expect other changes to other rosters. (not us)

Expecting great things from OS this pro league!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Canada is in North America lol

Forgive my foreign ignorance. Let it stand as a reminder the man carriers a whole country on his back.

• Upvote (+1) 3