CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What kind of crazy babying is this?! 

how is this babying, there were champ bracket spots given away to teams that didnt even have to earn it through open bracket, and there were better teams in open bracket that could have made it, and now AM teams cant even go to EU tournaments.  I was mad enough at what happened in ATL lol

Some new potential EU teams

p91Yvpk.png

The "first" FabE squad. Or U4ix or whatever their name was in the beginning of that season.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The "first" FabE squad. Or U4ix or whatever their name was in the beginning of that season.

Yup they were undefeated. Probably take Tufoxy a while to warm up in H5 again

• Upvote (+1) 1

All these pros coming out and saying they wish they would of swtiched...I wonder if they know something we dont about HCS after Denver?

I've been under the assumption that HCS is dead in the water after Denver for a few months now. At least until H6 and even then, who knows if they bother to revive it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will fabE reunite with TuFoxy back? Imo they'd be stupid not to.

That feel when you quit for a season because there's no LANs and they invite 4 teams from your region to a foreign LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been under the assumption that HCS is dead in the water after Denver for a few months now. At least until H6 and even then, who knows if they bother to revive it.

Im still confident H6 comes out Fall 2018, no idea how HCS milks H5 another year.

Ninja is their weakest player by far anyway. Lg can definitely improve with a new fourth.

By far? hmm I disagree. I think it goes:

Saiyan

Trippey

APG/Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 7

This whole situation is crazy.

The situation won't resolve itself if you don't let EU get more LAN practice against NA.....

Let them how ?. Pay them trips to Na ??

When they do get to NA, put them in seeding pools so they can get at least 3 series against NA pros in pools, plus 2 more in the bracket.  Instead of just getting a quick 2-0 in bracket + more lans.

EU needs to help themselves a bit too.  stop cutting off practice early for dinner for starters haha

• Upvote (+1) 2

That feel when you quit for a season because there's no LANs and they invite 4 teams from your region to a foreign LAN.

He was sponsored to go over to Dreamhack and play in H1Z1

This whole situation is crazy.

The situation won't resolve itself if you don't let EU get more LAN practice against NA.....

Commonly's tweet was spot on there basically admitting there scared of the NA teams and the whole prizing argument was dumb because there no prize pools for this event.

So why not let some NA teams come over and compete but I guess the EU guys want to remain as the inferior region.

When they do get to NA, put them in seeding pools so they can get at least 3 series against NA pros in pools, plus 2 more in the bracket.  Instead of just getting a quick 2-0 in bracket + more lans.

020f6c081b0584e6f2697185c0849503d71c55c0

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Looks like Ronin's new 4th will likely be Sabinater and spartan was playing with saiyan today.

Wait, is this for real? In my mind Sabinator is just Naded's goofy viewer/sub/mod guy on Twitch. I'll never be able to take him seriously, also didn't realize he was that good lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

Congrats  @@TheSimms, make us proud!

Thanks mate! Been privately playing it and although i'm shit at it the game play is incredible... very excited to watch it unfold :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

You think pajamas opinion is new? There's always been people who like or dont mind sprint in halo...

For the past 7 years the competitve scene had been overwhelmingly against sprint, as has a large portion of core and even casual fans. So has a decent portion of the dev team.

They didn't keep sprint because Halo fans are open to their idea. They did it because they convinced themselves that shipping a FPS w/o sprint would isolate them from a valuable portion of the market. Pajamas comment or comments like it have no bearing on a decision that they based 100% on false analylitics.

It's not that he's ok with it that I'm talking about. I'm talking about how he feels the community as a whole seems to be ok with sprint now because the complaints have largely stopped.

343 knows a large part of the community dislikes sprint. That much is obvious based on the continous alterations they've made to the mechanic in order to attempt to solve the issues the community has raised about sprint.

The problem, as pajamas pointed out is that that beating drum of sprint complaints has dried up. This gives off the impression that they've "fixed" sprint in H5.

Commonly's tweet was spot on there basically admitting there scared of the NA teams and the whole prizing argument was dumb because there no prize pools for this event.

So why not let some NA teams come over and compete but I guess the EU guys want to remain as the inferior region.

Prize pool is $25k 4v4 and $5k for FFA. Why else would NA pros want to go?