CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so if roybox retires and tapping buttons leaves EG to play in the LATAM HWC qualifiers does EG back out of the scene?

i hope not

With another HWC, new To and H6, I would imagine they want to stick and possibly build a new and stronger team around Tapping Buttons.

edit: Maybe get Claim and Actic, team of grinders that would take an advantage of new game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

so if roybox retires and tapping buttons leaves EG to play in the LATAM HWC qualifiers does EG back out of the scene?

i hope not

Is TB grandfathered into NA now? Going to be interesting since there is one for his region again.

Nope. I will not agree to that statement. Halo 5 is by far the worst in my eyes along with The 4.

Halo 5 is the worst to me simply because they saw how much everyone hated having all the extra abilities in 4 but thought hey, we can remove a few things like ordinance drops and no descope and people will love it. Oh let's also add nade hitmarkers, radar, clamber, etc. Halo 5 is a slap in the face.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Halo 5 is the worst to me simply because they saw how much everyone hated having all the extra abilities in 4 but thought hey, we can remove a few things like ordinance drops and no descope and people will love it. Oh let's also add nade hitmarkers, radar, clamber, etc. Halo 5 is a slap in the face.

But what about the 10 people on waypoint who love the abilities and will never play competitive?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is TB grandfathered into NA now? Going to be interesting since there is one for his region again.

nah i don't think he is, i'm pretty sure you have to be a legal resident

In order to participate in a regional competition, or represent a Region in the HaloWC Finals, a team

must consist of exactly 4 players, at minimum 3 of which are citizens or legal residents of a country or
countries listed under that Region or sub-Region above (sub-Region residence takes precedence over
residence in a Region when sub-Regions are used).

he could play in NA for HWC if he gets 3 NA teammates (assuming they use the same rules as last worlds)

What are the chances MLG does god's work and sets up and MLG playlist with no sprint?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would like for Halo 6 to have an actual interesting art direction - no more human industrial complexes everywhere. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

What are the chances MLG does god's work and sets up and MLG playlist with no sprint?

Please let it be. Someone resurrect the Evolved thread. Oh wait, resurrecting old threads is my job. I have some digging to do.

I would like for Halo 6 to have an actual interesting art direction - no more human industrial complexes everywhere.

What's wrong with the 8-12 year old targeted super hero action figure art direction?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

But what about the 10 people on waypoint who love the abilities and will never play competitive?

GtLcWw.gif

Considering how awesome the H3 throwback playlist is, hopefully great.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think he is talking about the COD announcements. 

For those that didn't see

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guys, even if MLG is the TO, 343 is still going to control the settings.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My prediction is that if Huke does leave, I feel like Liquid will make a move and try to pick up someone from nV. My money is on Snipedown, which means Spartan will once again get dropped...

Also all this MLG talk is seriously making me want to reinstall Halo 5 and sub to xbox live again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sprint and overhead clamber make it impossible to properly balance the sandbox and make fundamentally sound maps.

Get rid of those two and you could have an excellent halo game, even if the others remain.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Guys, even if MLG is the TO, 343 is still going to control the settings.

I dont know why they think otherwise.

Plus most pros wouldnt approve of it anyway

• Upvote (+1) 1