CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think they're legally allowed to say who the new partners are yet. ESL's probably contracted until after Denver.

With the amount of mentions about the fall season finishing up, I would agree.

Partner news will come a few weeks after DH Denver. Makes sense imo

They are still signed up with ESL til after Denver, makes perfect sense they gotta wait a couple weeks to announce. Atleast we know we are getting a new TO rather it be MLG or someone else. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Puckett and Benson would not be in a Halo trailer if MLG was not going to be involved with Halo. 

Bit of a stretch....

Overall an excellent amount of changes and news, hope we can continue this momentum into the next Halo title :glasses:

Note @@Scarecrow : This smiley has shades on it, it doesn't mean I'm throwing shade but I'm legit excited for the future.

Glad to see you still wanna drag that out. About time you stop throwing shade at 343/Halo though, I know you enjoy it so much.

Edit 5wm0r9.png  :D :D :D

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Glad to see you still wanna drag that out. About time you stop throwing shade at 343/Halo though, I know you enjoy it so much. <3

Let's not act like there weren't legitimate issues and I was alone in complaining. I'm glad they are learning from their past issues, and I hope this is the beginning of Halo reaching the higher tiers of esports.Great stuff @@Bravo, @@Tashi and the rest of 343i.

Glad to see you still wanna drag that out. About time you stop throwing shade at 343/Halo though, I know you enjoy it so much.

Breathe buddies

Just enjoy some positive, long overdue news

• Upvote (+1) 5

Breathe buddies

Just enjoy some positive, long overdue news

Exactly, this was a great day overall for Halo esport fans :)

ESL confirmed out I guess? "New partners" seems to indicate that.

No confirmation of partners until after the season.

Gfinity or MLG or riot

They probably can't announce a new partnership with MLG while in a current partnership with ESL. Today was a great day for Halo esports news. 

Let's not act like there weren't legitimate issues and I was alone in complaining. I'm glad they are learning from their past issues, and I hope this is the beginning of Halo reaching the higher tiers of esports.Great stuff @@Bravo, @@Tashi and the rest of 343i.

If you would like to continue this discussion about your issues you have with 343/Halo feel free to PM me.  #SmileyGate

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

MLG has to all but be confirmed. With Puckett and Benson in the Worlds hype video and I believe it was Maven narrating the DHATL Reflections video

• Downvote (-1) 1

MLG has to all but be confirmed. With Puckett and Benson in the Worlds hype video and I believe it was Maven narrating the DHATL Reflections video

That was Bravo dudeski

LAN, skins, and oddball. Im still pretty disappointed that the new TO was bait but overall im happy. Hopefully oddball will be at worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You need a PC to run LAN. A feature that was implemented over 15 years ago INTO THE ORIGINAL XBOX.

Wow...

This is pathetic.

Using a pc is objectively better than hosting the game on a players xbox.

The feature should've been in all along, but it's a great feature