CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just tried H3 BC and couldnt last more than a few mins. I cant get used to 30fps unfortunately.

Wow, a few minutes? That's some serious dedication!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, a few minutes? That's some serious dedication!

Yup thats all it took for me to not enjoy 30fps.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just tried H3 BC and couldnt last more than a few mins. I cant get used to 30fps unfortunately.

It is hugely jarring at first and it seems like you cant get over it but after a couple games I got used to it again

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is hugely jarring at first and it seems like you cant get over it but after a couple games I got used to it again

Yeah I couldn't stomach 2 minutes.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Off topic but does anyone elses friends list on the xbox never update when you sign on? My friends list will be basically 8 hours behind all the time. Rarely is it accurate anymore.

Off topic but does anyone elses friends list on the xbox never update when you sign on? My friends list will be basically 8 hours behind all the time. Rarely is it accurate anymore.

Its been a problem for a few people for few days now. It's being looked into.

Except for when his team would lose and he blamed everyone except himself until the next game started.

"You all didn't do everything perfect so that's why I died 23 times on slayer!"

• Upvote (+1) 5

Except for when his team would lose and he blamed everyone except himself until the next game started.

"You all didn't do everything perfect so that's why I died 23 times on slayer!"

Thats what made it fun to watch imo. He never sat back in slayers. Made eden slayer watchable. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I should've looked into this much sooner, but the sole purpose of this seasons of Pro League is to determine the order of the top eight seeds at Dreamhack Denver, correct?

I miss when Ninja used to scrim. Most exciting player to watch during scrims. His playstyle and emotions made it highly entertaining.

I like Ninja but he did consistently take a leadership role when in my opinion he's not a leader. He's a great individual player and I think that's why he thrives in PUBG so well as he can make his own calls for himself and win/lose because of them. It suits his personality and playstyle better imo.

Even in PUBG 4s I've seen him make terrible calls that make no sense. I think he's just a better solo player.

• Upvote (+1) 1