CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey beyond! Just got an email confirmation from Tom earlier today and I'll be moving up to Redmond in the next few weeks to build mp maps for the next Halo. Super stoked to finally apply my talents to a game I'm passionate about, and that we're all passionate about :) I'll do my best to create some truly memorable maps for all of us that will stick with us for the next 15 years just like Dammy. Maps that only have character but hold up at the highest level. See you guys around!

#weback

Just had to pop in to say congrats! Gives me hope for some good maps even if they stick with sprint (tell them to cut the shit though and remove sprint).

Most people should know who Anakin is, surely.

We know anakin not his real name.

EG/Liquid series is the only one that went to 5 games. None of the individual games were very close though.

Eg losing a game 5. Im shocked

Is the DLC download for H3 not working for anyone else?

They've been popping in and out of the store for me. I haven't been able to download the legendary pack yet but the others were up for a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only got Mythic II to show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worked for me. Go on to the halo 3 menu, press start, go to marketplace, and redownload them there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is wise picking up?

Str8 Sick said they found out Claim was running games with them just hours before their planned scrimmed. Said they picked up Rammyy last minute.

I don't have my Halo 3 disc anymore and you can't download H3 from the store. 

Yes, you can. If you own it, it should be under My Games & Apps already on Ready to Install.

I love how they're celebrating these backwards compatible games as if they're an exciting achievement whilst the 1080p 60fps version they released as the go-to stop for all classic Halo games on the Xbox One (MCC) is forgotten in the dust.

343 disgusts me. Fix your mistakes and stop riding on the success of those who came before you. I can't believe they put the resources into this and have left MCC to die.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love how they're celebrating these backwards compatible games as if they're an exciting achievement whilst the 1080p 60fps version they released as the go-to stop for all classic Halo games on the Xbox One (MCC) is forgotten in the dust.

343 disgusts me. Fix your mistakes and stop riding on the success of those who came before you. I can't believe they put the resources into this and have left MCC to die.

i don't disagree with you about mcc but this is still good for people who throw LAN parties and stuff

you can play xbox 360 vs xbox one system link

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-xbox-one-and-original-xbox-can-system-link/1100-6450783/

i don't disagree with you about mcc but this is still good for people who throw LAN parties and stuff

you can play xbox 360 vs xbox one system link

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-xbox-one-and-original-xbox-can-system-link/1100-6450783/

Maybe they should have added LAN to MCC. Oh wait, apparently that's above the technical expertise of a studio whose parent company earned $16.8 Billion in profit last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe they should have added LAN to MCC. Oh wait, apparently that's above the technical expertise of a studio whose parent company earned $16.8 Billion in profit last year.

Pretty sure MCC does have 'LAN' support, in the same sense Gears 4 and CoD had it. You have to be connected to Xbox Live to use it but it will run locally. If everyone is on the same network in your lobby, it becomes 'LAN'. 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though - I don't have enough copies of MCC and Xbox One's laying around to test it.

Pretty sure MCC does have 'LAN' support, in the same sense Gears 4 and CoD had it. You have to be connected to Xbox Live to use it but it will run locally. If everyone is on the same network in your lobby, it becomes 'LAN'. 

It's not really "local" if you need to connect to a server 50km away.