CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anything interesting happened last night? Didn't tune in - was busy raiding in Destiny lol. 

My life revolves around working off a mobile phone mate  :mj: Also for the record - I prefer 'shit poster' as opposed to 'caster'.

Or you could combine them and call yourself a 'shit caster'.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You missed the closest game of strongholds that has ever happened actually. LG vs Splyce. I don't wanna spoil it for you. It was the first game of the second series of the night. Def check it out.

Thanks will check it out! 

If h6 doesn't have a grappling hook I'm not buying it

Quote me :kappa:

in before the first time 343 decides to listen to TB, they read your post.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Idk, I always felt like Sanc and the Pit were the only classic Halo maps that didn't really need scaled up for sprint. Hardest part would be limiting vertical movement, IMO.

It's not just sprint in H5 though. With the ability to fling yourself large distances map flow is wack on classic maps. To make rocks spawn as good as a spawn trap  as it was, the base would have to be far enough away you couldn't slide thrust through it to the other side.

I think it'd be best to either move to the H5GD thread or pm's so we don't clutter the thread though.

EG/Liquid series is the only one that went to 5 games.  None of the individual games were very close though.

I guess a 50-48 Truth Slayer isn't close.  :lxthul:

http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/ is where everything gets updated first. 

86af903a02.png

Out of curiosity...

Why do they include the flags for the teams on the leaderboard considering that the North American Pro League has never once had a team outside of the United States. 

I'm not actually complaining, nor do I care...just thought it was odd.

Out of curiosity...

Why do they include the flags for the teams on the leaderboard considering that the North American Pro League has never once had a team outside of the United States. 

It's just the standard format for the website. They have other leagues with teams from various countries.

97815d2b28.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's just the standard format for the website. They have other leagues with teams from various countries.

97815d2b28.png

Cheers for the quick answer<3

• Upvote (+1) 1

poor halo 4. i was so excited for it when it was announced. and i really enjoyed forward unto dawn. i wish they had done a spartan ops type campaign in halo 5 as that was the coolest part about h4 imo

i've never bought h3 before but somehow i already own it... sweet lol

it was one of the first games with gold downloads iirc

• Upvote (+1) 1

i've never bought h3 before but somehow i already own it... sweet lol

It was like the first free game in games with gold and has been free again as well. I think I have it digitally because of that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it was one of the first games with gold downloads iirc

It was like the first free game in games with gold and has been free again as well I think I have it digitally because of that.

oh yeah, duhhhhh  :flip:

343 was just trying to prepare us for H3 by giving us spread on the BR.

GoodGuy343

• Upvote (+1) 4