CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I dont get how we just had the best run tourney this year with some good gameplay and yet people still shit on eu having its own scene

Its like watching a minor league baseball game. The outcome is completely irrelevant given that they cant compete with the NA teams.

Moses has more than earned the purple name imo

Premium gold overrides the purple.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's silly. It should rotate colors every letter  :kappa:

I would be on board with that.

says the baby blue of the mod

I prefer "aqua" thank you very much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Sadokist (EZ)

Agreed easiest decision in the world on this one.

I met Sado at ESL Sydney and he knew who I was, super nice guy and in my opinion the best caster in the world right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've never seen a team as bad at taking advantage of opportunities/punishing the other teams for mistakes as EG is. They rarely have easy wins, it always has to be as close as possible even if they have every advantage. The commentators  sometimes call them clutch because all their games are close when really it's just them being too uncoordinated to extend leads.

The Scattershot does whatever the fuck it wants online.

Yeah that was total BS. Point blank and a melee and he lives.

It would have to be gigantic

Idk, I always felt like Sanc and the Pit were the only classic Halo maps that didn't really need scaled up for sprint. Hardest part would be limiting vertical movement, IMO.

Hey beyond! Just got an email confirmation from Tom earlier today and I'll be moving up to Redmond in the next few weeks to build mp maps for the next Halo. Super stoked to finally apply my talents to a game I'm passionate about, and that we're all passionate about :) I'll do my best to create some truly memorable maps for all of us that will stick with us for the next 15 years just like Dammy. Maps that only have character but hold up at the highest level. See you guys around!

#weback

Congratulations :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ppl I hope you realise, when @@Moses_FPS wins this, he gonna get hired by some competent company and halo will die. DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO VOTE FOR HIM.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Who is wise picking up?

Any series worth watching tonight?

EG/Liquid series is the only one that went to 5 games.  None of the individual games were very close though.

And you call yourself a caster

tenor.gif

My life revolves around working off a mobile phone mate  :mj: Also for the record - I prefer 'shit poster' as opposed to 'caster'.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any series worth watching tonight?

Splyce - LG & Optic - Naventic were the series with close games, TL - EG went to game 5, but only 1 game was close.