Tell me about it - they are clueless. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If h6 doesn't have a grappling hook I'm not buying it

Quote me :kappa:

Now I *know* someone is leaking H6 information to you.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If h6 doesn't have a grappling hook I'm not buying it

Quote me :kappa:

But what if you have to choose between hooking, sprinting, or shooting?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1

But what if you have to choose between hooking, sprinting, or shooting?  :thinking:

Or Option D: Zip-lining on the wire left behind by a teammate who hooked somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lowkey think 343 has tried to make a Sanc inspired map a couple times (Torque and Fathom are Sanc-ish) but they've failed with both attempts

Regret has a Ring 2/Ring 3.

Torque is definitely the closest to being Sanc-ish though, but it's elongated and the environment art destroys the map's viability.  I do like the version in the weapon test playlist, but it's ultimately just a "3 lane" map with very little verticality to it.

So many maps have a wall in spots that make the map all about rotating instead of mapping from one area to another. On Regret, if the ramp that goes from base to top car got the wall next to it deleted, the line of sights produced would add so much mapping. Another example on The Rig, the idea of Open Field and BR court being being able to see each other if the wall connecting to the camo was open on the bottom, then you could have teams put shots from the court or open field before putting a push out. Probably could come up with 20 examples of this all over. 

EDIT: and does anyone else feel like The Rig had the Open Field side of it made in like 30 minutes compared to the Tower side? There is literally a cat walk and a huge open field. The map could of had another tower with lines of sight that could of seen the BR tower. This would of made that map have the traditional put shots from a good spot then push style, instead of the put shots from a risky spot and push style. This is the main reason for all the 50-15 games on the rig. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or Option D: Zip-lining on the wire left behind by a teammate who hooked somewhere.

Imagine shootout where one spartan is Zip-lining and the other one wallruning. How awesome.

Imagine if 343 never worked on another Halo game again and we had a studio that actually understood Halo. 

I seriously have had this thought all the time. Any company that would listen to their community would already be better. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine if 343 never worked on another Halo game again and we had a studio that actually understood Halo.

That though would need to be an independent studio and the game could not carry the name Halo I am afraid.

That though would need to be an independent studio and the game could not carry the name Halo I am afraid.

If a game comes out that feels and plays like Halo from a competent/independent studio that isn't called Halo, I will for sure be buying it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

i really appreciate this simms, this is probably by biggest accomplishment post 9th grade and without you this wouldn't have been possible

the halo community shows me so much love :glasses: / \  :simms:

DUDE. Im so stoked for you. You deserve to win

• Upvote (+1) 2

FUCK YES @@Moses_FPS

https://twitter.com/esportsia/status/910601490397573120

Lethal for console player of the year and shotzy for rookie console player of the year, get voting boys gogogogogogo https://www.esportsindustryawards.com/player-vote/

• Sadokist (EZ)
  • Formal (sorry Lethul)
  • Eleague Major (although did attend ECS :''{ )
  • Coldzera
  • Shroud (shit choices)
  • Shotzzy
  • Hobbit (EZ)
  • Optic Gaming
  • Moses
  • UKGAMINGLUL (smooya but i had to look them all up, EDIT: aaaaaaaaaaaand he's just been benched)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If a game comes out that feels and plays like Halo from a competent/independent studio that isn't called Halo, I will for sure be buying it.

Absolutely.