CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey beyond! Just got an email confirmation from Tom earlier today and I'll be moving up to Redmond in the next few weeks to build mp maps for the next Halo. Super stoked to finally apply my talents to a game I'm passionate about, and that we're all passionate about :) I'll do my best to create some truly memorable maps for all of us that will stick with us for the next 15 years just like Dammy. Maps that only have character but hold up at the highest level. See you guys around!

#weback

Holy shit, congrats man. This actually gives me some faith for H6.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey beyond! Just got an email confirmation from Tom earlier today and I'll be moving up to Redmond in the next few weeks to build mp maps for the next Halo. Super stoked to finally apply my talents to a game I'm passionate about, and that we're all passionate about :) I'll do my best to create some truly memorable maps for all of us that will stick with us for the next 15 years just like Dammy. Maps that only have character but hold up at the highest level. See you guys around!

#weback

At least you'll be surrounded by nice guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#weback

Is sprint still in? If so BitterMetallicCommongonolek-size_restric

congrats. Make us proud

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine waking up and finding your ex girlfriends twitter arguing with Keemstar.

Pro League tonight as well, so todays already hype.

• Upvote (+1) 2

#weback

have fun adding rocks and moving blades of grass around

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

#weback

just dont make another shitty map like Arcanum.

#weback

Holy fuck.  I swear to shit if this is some elaborate troll....

#PurpleName

• Upvote (+1) 2

I probably missed it somewhere, but does anyone know why Optic hasn't been streaming their scrims?

They are trying to keep their strats a secret :kappa:

But seriously idk, I wish frosty would stream once in a while

OpTic, nV, and Comcast are the 3 other teams joining OWL.

I'm sad Team Liquid aren't going to be in it, but I figure that's mostly because orgs aren't allowed to use their actual brands to name the team.  They have to build new brands.  And also it's expensive.

for the OWL, will the teams have a draft similar to how traditional sports are, or will they just buy out a team? 

for the OWL, will the teams have a draft similar to how traditional sports are, or will they just buy out a team? 

Every player around is a free agent able to be signed.

Seoul has already signed the entire Lunatic-Hai team (i.e., the best team in the world by far, and there's not really a contest) minus the one player not old enough to compete.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I probably missed it somewhere, but does anyone know why Optic hasn't been streaming their scrims?

I believe that Dadbite is fed us with his children after losing 2 events in a row, so he's cracking the whip. Frosty has only streamed a couple times in the last few months and they've all been short and when they're not scriming.  :lxthul:

Every player around is a free agent able to be signed.

Seoul has already signed the entire Meta Athena team (i.e., the best team in the world by far, and there's not really a contest) minus the one player not old enough to compete.

I thought Seoul was Lunatic-High?

Congratulations! Have fun out there, also if you could bring back a large dual snipe map that would be awesome ;)

Gosh I haven't made a dual snipe map since Reach when it became hitscan. I love the concept of it, but only when the sniper is hard. Think that's what made Narrows/Pit so interesting

• Upvote (+1) 8

Sanctuary. Such a good map. The center was a map in itself with a different play style. Players sneaking behind enemy lines. It was fun to watch. 50-yard line maps with 2 snipes always my favorite. Sprint would ruin it, unfortunately.  

• Upvote (+1) 7