CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought so too but my buddy was onyx 1711, we had a dude lag out, then the other dude quit, so we both quit and it dropped him to onyx 1681. I haven't been ranked yet. This was in breakout.

It still counts as a loss. Just no quit penalty

• Upvote (+1) 4

Demon D remained pretty good but not like a top top pro.

Demon D was a key reason in their short run....the dude was one the better players in the game for the short period of his career as reach came out pretty soon after.

I honestly miss watching the mid tier teams like Heaven and Earth, Ambush, Darkest Hour....so many good players that faded away. All this reminiscing sometimes becomes very depressing such a good time in life and it was all due to Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Demon D was a key reason in their short run....the dude was one the better players in the game for the short period of his career as reach came out pretty soon after.

I honestly miss watching the mid tier teams like Heaven and Earth, Ambush, Darkest Hour....so many good players that faded away. All this reminiscing sometimes becomes very depressing such a good time in life and it was all due to Halo 3.

Killerdrew was an exiting player I loved to watch him snipe.

And tizoxic too.

i mean they really were playing the best that tournament IMO, as far as the skill of the lineup, cloud obviously went on to do big things, and Maniac went on to get a lot more top 3 finishes, won another event, and a ton of top 5s.  Clutch got some top 3s and a top 2 placing.  Demon D remained pretty good but not like a top top pro.

Im looking at the other teams that won tournaments in H3 though and there weren't a whole lot.  Like instinct was a god squad, FB was a god squad, Str8 and TD were fucking god squads.  Its hard to say that BtH wasn't the worst team to win, but i think at that event they played at a level on par with the other teams that had won before them, they just didn't stay at that level.

I don't agree with your 1st paragraph, too bad we can't go back to the VoD............ :(

Did you guys know Roy and Lunchbox don't even follow each other on twitch?

#TryingToStirUpSomeAbsolutelyUselessDramaBecauseImSoFuckinBoredRightNow

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just want everyone to know that after being in the hospital for 2 months with no internet access, the first website I checked after getting out today was Team Beyond.

Also, I hate to be a bother, but can anyone update me on what has happened since Atlanta?

Sorry to hear about that my dude but hopefully you're better? 

Are you looking for scrim results or HCS Fall Season Part 1 results? 

http://halodatahive.com/

http://pro.eslgaming.com/halo/proleague/

Spartan leaving Ronin and replAcing on Liquid  was awesome because it seems to be working real well so far. As for promising AM teams - there are a few but they look great. There's been a lot of switching around but Cloud, Demon, Artic and Rammy have stuck a while. (Can't wait to see what they can pull off!)

Also, we might be getting totally different weapon mechanics in the HCS playlist/settings. They are in testing phase. (source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/halo-5-weapon-tuning-test )

• Upvote (+1) 5

yeeeah there was a giant misplay imo regarding EU halo (lul) this season. I caught maybe a couple games of one cup, so I literally have no idea what teams are what and who's looking good now.

At least when there was a pro league I watched the stream because of the casters and as a byproduct I kinda got the gist of things. I'll watch this event when i can but honestly the EU Halo exposure is even worse than NA.

EDIT: We would be lost without Moses honestly.

I know what you mean the online cup streams were great but very poorly advertised. The weekend however has been all over gfinity, halo and hcs twitter for days so cant fault them there.

A shame there isnt a seedings list at the moment though.

Im just going to add Naventics fourth to HDH. I think we all know who it is at this stage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still don't know who the top 8 rosters going into the event are

@@Moses_FPS

@@TheSimms

@@Wonderboy

Anything major ill pass on but things like this relating to gfin out of respect im leaving to Mark this week, gfins his baby and letting him take the lead, thankfully our lord and saviour Moses was on deck as per with the stats!
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Apparently there was an explosion on the London tube in an area thats close to the event?

Apparently there was an explosion on the London tube in an area thats close to the event?

Yeah if you read the news youll be able to grab the info, given recent events in recent months im sure we can all understand what this has done to london. All tubes are for now suspended i believe but the incident is effecting the main tube link to the event as far as I can tell, hoping everyone is safe and well. Best to keep checking travel websites and twitter if you are heading down and maybe partner up for taxis and share the fare once in London

• Upvote (+1) 9

Couldn't of been worse timing, easiest way towards Gfinity arena as well. Hope all is well for anyone attending today.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Remember there's Boris Bikes on more or less every street corner if you can't afford a taxi.

Edit: Why the neg? I've used those bikes plenty of times when traffic has been shit or public transport is on the blink.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1