CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any given Sunday. That BtH team beat Str8 and TD with Hynes X at Meadowlands 09 - they pick up Maniac and after a few events to adjust they win the title. I don't think anyone can take that away from them. 2009 and 2010 was the peak of competitive Halo, that shit wasn't easy. No way in hell were they the WORST team to win a title/event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any given Sunday. That BtH team beat Str8 and TD with Hynes X at Meadowlands 09 - they pick up Maniac and after a few events to adjust they win the title. I don't think anyone can take that away from them. 2009 and 2010 was the peak of competitive Halo, that shit wasn't easy. No way in hell were they the WORST team to win a title/event.

Maybe worst isn't the best word, most random? I don't want to call it a fluke because that's insulting but after they won I just sat there and thought what the hell just happened.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe worst isn't the best word, most random? I don't want to call it a fluke because that's insulting but after they won I just sat there and thought what the hell just happened.

i think the same thing after watching Saints games

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think the same thing after watching Saints games

i thought the same thing after the patriots made the greatest super bowl comeback of all time

then i thought about it again when they got smashed by the chiefs

• Upvote (+1) 1

i thought the same thing after the patriots made the greatest super bowl comeback of all time

I don't know whether to hate you or love you right now. 

:salt:  Dirty Bird

• Upvote (+1) 1

French Toast Mafia? That's a team still right?

yup, they won the first placement cup this season over str8 rippin and they just finished second in sunday's legendary cup (str8 won)

Worst team to ever win a tournament.

Edit: Excuse my hot take, I should say win a tournament up until Reach came out cause I did not watch most of those tournaments so i can't speak on it. 

I think that's probably fair. I still really liked that team tho

Still don't know who the top 8 rosters going into the event are

@@Moses_FPS

@@TheSimms

@@Wonderboy

here are the results for the last eu legendary cup and a link to previous cup results

gfinity doesn't have a points standing leader board like millennial esports does unfortunately 

• Upvote (+1) 4

yeeeah there was a giant misplay imo regarding EU halo (lul) this season. I caught maybe a couple games of one cup, so I literally have no idea what teams are what and who's looking good now.

At least when there was a pro league I watched the stream because of the casters and as a byproduct I kinda got the gist of things. I'll watch this event when i can but honestly the EU Halo exposure is even worse than NA.

EDIT: We would be lost without Moses honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn, I didn't realize HCS London was this weekend. Looking forward to the venue and production. I'm predicting Supremacy 3rd, Infused 2nd, and A R8 Beaver winning it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That whole venue is amazing. I feel so lucky that we have GFINITY and @@Onset involved in Halo, this is such a good look for the scene and will hopefully give us a boost back in the right direction. I only wish NA could be so lucky! 

Can't wait to watch over the weekend, its been too long.

• Upvote (+1) 3

As a lifelong Chiefs fan... you're welcome.

But in all seriousness I still can't believe we won that game. I'm convinced we kidnapped Brady before the game and put him in Alex Smith's jersey because Smith has NEVER thrown the ball like that.

So when you leave a game after a teammate does and you don't get penalized, is that for the HCS playlist only?

im pretty sure its for all ranked playlist

im pretty sure its for all ranked playlist

I thought so too but my buddy was onyx 1711, we had a dude lag out, then the other dude quit, so we both quit and it dropped him to onyx 1681. I haven't been ranked yet. This was in breakout.