CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Damn, latest update brought more than 1.2 million players, should I dust off my Xbox and try it?

8D5sUDz.jpg

@@NavG123 better be watching his back. 

I can tell you his mmo-champ account too!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of OT but not really considering this thread

But I'm looking at getting a gaming PC, I want it to be a good pre-built PC that I can play most games on. I'm interested in playing CSGO, PUBG, H1Z1, some Battlefield games, SC2, etc

Can anyone direct me in the way of a capable PC that will get me bang for my buck under $1000? I don't need it to be top of the line

But I'm looking at getting a gaming PC, I want it to be a good pre-built PC that I can play most games on. I'm interested in playing CSGO, PUBG, H1Z1, some Battlefield games, SC2, etc

Can anyone direct me in the way of a capable PC that will get me bang for my buck under $1000? I don't need it to be top of the line

May want to start a thread in our tech area, we have tons of posters that can help - http://teambeyond.net/forum/forum/38-technology/

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know you probably hear this all the time but you can have twice the computer for half the cost if you dedicate an hour to adult legos.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Definitely check out the thread that @@CyReN linked, but here are some other helpful resources for putting together a new gaming rig.  Both links break down PC builds based on incremental price increases so you can build on whatever budget you have.

http://www.logicalincrements.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/523xme/19_pc_builds_in_100_increments/

• Upvote (+1) 1

Completely off topic post regarding Halo CE but since it's slow here why not. It's been posted before about how the 4 best in that game are so much better than #5-#10 and beyond.

These players are called the Four Horseman and consist of Ogre 2, Legend, Patch and Harris, but Harris has been retired for like 3 years. I didn't make a thread for it but Meg hosted a 3 day LAN with about 18 people and Harris came out of retirement and absolutely fucking destroyed everyone. Sounds like he will be at Beach LAN 7 this year, and I'm hearing a rumor that Ogre 2 might as well. I look forward to having some high quality gameplay of his that can be showcased. It's really that amazing to watch.

Has he been training on the down low? Alts galore at level 50 on MCC? Maybe using a network tunnel to play OG?

Completely off topic post regarding Halo CE but since it's slow here why not. It's been posted before about how the 4 best in that game are so much better than #5-#10 and beyond.

These players are called the Four Horseman and consist of Ogre 2, Legend, Patch and Harris, but Harris has been retired for like 3 years. I didn't make a thread for it but Meg hosted a 3 day LAN with about 18 people and Harris came out of retirement and absolutely fucking destroyed everyone. Sounds like he will be at Beach LAN 7 this year, and I'm hearing a rumor that Ogre 2 might as well. I look forward to having some high quality gameplay of his that can be showcased. It's really that amazing to watch.

Will there be a stream? Date?

Has he been training on the down low? Alts galore at level 50 on MCC? Maybe using a network tunnel to play OG?

Didn't sound like it. I almost never see him online. He said he played the week before Meg's LAN with Poon and two local and played 3 series, but his last time playing was Beach LAN 3 or something.

Will there be a stream? Date?

Beach LAN usually seems to be the 2nd Saturday of August into the 3rd Saturday. There will definitely be a stream for that. However Meg's stream was running all weekend and she will probably upload those games to youtube as well. I'll see if I can find some series that consisted of Harris, Poon, Prime, and Jownz.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know you probably hear this all the time but you can have twice the computer for half the cost if you dedicate an hour to adult legos.

tdg8ajT.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

well at least we have a tournament this weekend and 2 more weeks of pro league to get some hcs discussion going before ANOTHER fucking month long break

Maniac says he gets hate because people are jealous of him.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

http://www.espn.com/esports/story/_/id/20672817/sources-optic-obtains-owl-spot-applies-lcs

optic has supposedly bought an OWL spot for houston with the backing of the texas rangers owner. they have also applied to the NALCS for their expansion and are apparently in phase 2 of the application process and on a short list of teams in consideration to get into the league.

good luck to optic. i hope they get both and succeed in them as well

• Upvote (+1) 7

They brought back the iconic randomly-decides-to-fuck-you-over accuracy of the BR.

You know, the thing that was hated so much they had to patch it out of Halo 2, but then they designed Halo 3 entirely around it + being projectile so the game online would be positively infuriating.

It was never patched out of Halo 2 intentionally. They fixed an issue with the pistol spread that indirectly changed the BR. As far as I know their intention design for the BR was to always have spread. The Halo 3 BR was bungies intended vision for the weapon. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maniac says he gets hate because people are jealous of him.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Here's VISION for those that missed it

• Upvote (+1) 4

The live pages are available on HDH now. There's a 'Live' button next to the old 'Stats' button. It should take you to a page that has all the same data as the existing scrim summary one.

At the top of the page should be a stream for one of the players in the scrim. I think it always defaults to a random live channel. You have the ability to change the stream by clicking on the gamertag buttons below the stream.

The point of this page is that you can watch the scrim and view the stats without having to refresh the page. The stats will automatically update on screen.

I think it will be pretty cool for pro league.

Could someone let me know how it performs if a scrim happens tonight please?

This is hot shit. nice

• Upvote (+1) 1