CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"I want my team to in the top-four area and I know we have the ability to with the right fourth member."

The only "right fourth member" that makes Ronin a top 4 team is someone like Snakebite or Huke. And Ronin landing a player like that is about as likely as me going pro.

i know lenny is the manager and all, but something about saying "my team" over "our team" rubs me the wrong way

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The cod beta is really true to its roots. The last cod i played was mw2 and it felt really familiar jumping in and im starting to relearn the game.

That being said...i forgot why i prefer halo. I feel like the meta right now is either run the maze and hope you see someone first or camp a corner and hope someone sprints by. I wouldnt mind the sprint, jump, dive battles as much if i could aim properly without need of sights or wonder if my gun is stronger than yours.

I miss halo 3 (i played that much more than 2 since that came out when i bought my first 360.) Even though that br spread was ass cheeks i miss a game built around a strong utility weapon. This has made me pretty excited for the h3 playlist as flawed as im sure it will be. Hopefully they open up matchmaking servers once h3 hits backwards compatiblity

Im enjoying this game even though im getting rekt but its made me realize why ive stuck with halo for so long

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This is one of the most puzzling moves I've seen, Str8 Sick was one of the better members of that squad in my opinion... It will be interesting to see who they acquire to make this move worthwhile.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is one of the most puzzling moves I've seen, Str8 Sick was one of the better members of that squad in my opinion... It will be interesting to see who they acquire to make this move worthwhile.

And yet it's still not the best player they've dropped. I know I'm coming off as a Ronin hater, but their roster moves have been truly puzzling.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ronin +Nemassist

Wouldn't be surprised tbh. If this does happen I'd like to see OS pick up heinz. Really enjoyed him Ryan and contra back on ALG.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ace go to ronin. But idk if str8 has him under contract, which they probably do.

I don't need COD to be photo realistic but the outlines of objects are so fuzzy in this beta that it literally hurts my eyes when checking for heads over head glitch spots. Also the iron sights of the weapon are fuzzy in the same way.

Anyone else experience this?

Maybe you need glasses?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I tried warframe for like 30 minutes when it first came to xbox and i couldn't figure out wtf was going on lol.

I hear that the game has done nothing but get better and gain players since then so i may give it another shot.

I played it years ago when founders were still a thing but recently went back to it to try it out again. The "new" UI was something else lol. Maybe thats why.

Warframe.wikia.com for other help.

I play on a 24Hz monitor for optimal performance. No need for extra frames I can't see.

There is a very noticeable difference between 30fps and 60fps that the human eye definitely can see.

Anything above 60fps is overkill, but if I put a video at 24fps/30fps next to a video at 60fps, I guarantee you that you could tell which is which.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hope Ace gets picked up by a pro team. Him and Danoxide are way too good to be AMs.

There is no relegation so i t doesnt matter. Str8 is better anyway

Why go to a team that will get shit on, when he can continue to team with better players and eat off of the legendary cups

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sarcasm aside

http://testufo.com/#test=framerates&count=6&background=stars&pps=960

for anyone that thinks you can't tell the very large difference after 60 or whatever assuming you have a monitor with a high refresh rate

I wonder if the original comment refers to an inability to perceive the transition between individual frames at above 24hz - I could perhaps see that being true based on this link.