CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like player outlines work better for games with fast kill times like CoD and CSGO. Bit I feel having it in Halo is fine but just not most of the time

It doesn't help that the outlines in Halo are thick as shit, making pistol fights seem like theyre between two neon colored blurs instead of two Spartans. You hardly get to see where bullets are really landing.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It doesn't help that the outlines in Halo are thick as shit, making pistol fights seem like theyre between two neon colored blurs instead of two Spartans. You hardly get to see where bullets are really landing.

343: our theatre mode isn't the best and the bullets seem to go everywhere.

343 solution: lets make the Spartans neon blobs to distract people

• Upvote (+1) 5

Love the bit where he calls out ESL/343 for their shit. I know he's called em out before, but this feels like a more official statement since it's in a video (idk if that's a weird way to look at it). If HCS losing their most popular player due to incompetence isn't a wake up call for them, I don't know what is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Love the bit where he calls out ESL/343 for their shit. I know he's called em out before, but this feels like a more official statement since it's in a video (idk if that's a weird way to look at it). If HCS losing their most popular player due to incompetence isn't a wake up call for them, I don't know what is.

to be fair he cant even play because he would miss all of pro league and the event

Ninja is correct. 343 just doesn't give enough of a shit for the competitive scene. Just having a big prize pool isn't enough. Everything else is lacking. PUBG is COD and H1Z1 is Halo. Its eerily similar. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja is correct. 343 just doesn't give enough of a shit for the competitive scene. Just having a big prize pool isn't enough. Everything else is lacking. PUBG is COD and H1Z1 is Halo. Its eerily similar. 

Not a bad analogy, but it's so sad. Back in the day looking at the Halo scene you would have never believed it would be at where it's at now. Halo 6 better be fucking solid right out of the gate if they don't want the comp scene to be DOA.

• Upvote (+1) 2

After watching the finals for the CWL, my feelings would be best summarized by saying I was greatly disappointed with the production. At no point was the timer in-between games/series incorrect. This is a deal breaker for me. When I watch a professional quality stream, I don't want to know exactly when the game/series is gonna start, I want my personal life to be hectic and unorganized while I try and guess when the action is gonna start. That way, the anxiety of missing a game actually ruins the act of watching something I enjoy. Also, actually being able to watch every single game in the finals with no "technical difficulties" interruption was disappointing. It's obviously apparent to everyone that the production quality isn't high enough if there aren't technical difficulties... @@Clap I guess after watching ESL's production for HWC and HCS, it just takes a lot to impress me. MLG has A LOT of work to do if they are gonna surpass ESL.

That's it for now. I hope everyone was able to understand my elaboration.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja's right about everything in the video, except for his confusion about the event being the same weekend as Twitch Con.

The event is at Dreamhack Denver. It's not some Burbank, CA event ESL scheduled for the Twitch Con weekend.

Maybe ESL does it intentionally since the venues could be cheaper those weekends?

i have much more respect for ninja after this. good luck to him in pubg and i'm glad that streaming has worked out for him. hopefully halo 6 will pull everyone back in, but we're 0/3 at this point and i'm not filled with confidence at this point. i want to be wrong though. i'm anxious to see the hcs change that they're going to announce

I think Halo 6 is the least hyped I've been for an upcoming Halo title. Gameplay wise I don't think it will differ much from H5 and I don't see 343 suprising us.

I hope not. I like Shitlin. Hes like a minor league franktheshow. He just needs more seasoning.

You wouldn't say that to his face.

• Upvote (+1) 2