CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

that's what I was thinking as well and that means that I would be replying to myself replying to myself. 

Shetception?

Not sure if this is common knowledge yet or what the latest is, but Ninja just said on stream after Gamescom he doesn't have "anything to leave for until TwitchCon" which is the same weekend as Denver.

• Upvote (+1) 7

and what has Halo done to earn better facilities? This franchise hasn't been relevant since Halo 3 and that was 10 years ago.

This kind of logic pisses me off. Do you think these large scale tournamnets and leagues put their games in a garage until they got popular then moved to something bigger or do you think they were invested in from the beginning with the intention of becoming big?

Hell the international was a fucking beta test for dota2 where valve out up 1.6 mil to get pros to play a half finished game at a time when 20k was a huge payout.

343 set out to make an esport with halo 5 and founded the hcs. If they want it to grow then they actually have to work and invest in it to get there. If they had kept up the same level of effort and production of the first worlds then we wouldnt even be having this discussion.

You cant half ass your league and game and blame low turnout for not trying to improve. If 243 and esl want to do this then fucking do it. No more excuses, just results. If not then call @@Clap and let someone who knows how to produce greatness do it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having MLG run a H5 tournament isn't going to make the game any less shitty.

Yet you call IW trash and mlg just got almost 200k on stream and what looked to be a sold out venue for their tournament

If MLG can make IW work almost anything can work. That game is not good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That production was so lit it almost makes you forget that 10 months ago Scump was about to burn the optic house down having to play IW.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think I've seen Matt smile that much before. That was great to see. Ive been an OG COD fan for 5 years now, I'm so fucking happy for all 4 of them especially Seth. G fkn G

24 guys made over 60k this year in CoD.

71 made over 10k

With salary, streaming, and sponsors, CoD is able to afford these guys real careers for a while.

Also all 4 optic guys crossed the half a million career earnings mark.

https://www.esportsearnings.com/games/455-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/top-players

Havent seen this spring jump spot before via Shotzzy obviously

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaithfulCharmingSandstormFutureMan

Frosty in vision sounded so annoyed splyce would be in weird spots in vision. "Theres a guy on the lamp, what am i sjpposed to do there."
  • Upvote (+1) 3

That said, I actually do enjoy the usage of player outlines in IW much more than in H5

I feel like player outlines work better for games with fast kill times like CoD and CSGO. Bit I feel having it in Halo is fine but just not most of the time
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like player outlines work better for games with fast kill times like CoD and CSGO. Bit I feel having it in Halo is fine but just not most of the time

I like em when the game has slowed down (flag stalemates, stand stills in slayer). I think they're just a distraction when the game is actually flowing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The team currently running (Spartan, Commonly, Danoxide, BabyJ) is basically the second to last incarnation of ALG with +BabyJ -Suspector right?

The team currently running (Spartan, Commonly, Danoxide, BabyJ) is basically the second to last incarnation of ALG with +BabyJ -Suspector right?

Pretty much, can't see that team lasting either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The talent is there, but I think a team of too many emotional players tend to fall apart. They may or may not thrive online, but one tough game 5 loss, and the team could unravel at a tourney. We'll see though, the team would have more talent than practically any other AM team.