CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm saying send the feedback direct to MLG not me because I have nothing to do with it

That's what the tweet says.

Grats on the event, absolutely killed it. What was the venue capacity this weekend out of interest?

after much consideration I have come to the conclusion that MLG wants absolutely nothing to do with Halo, not that Halo is only willing to work with ESL. There are many reasons for this. 1. Halo's viewership is awful and not even MLG could help that. 2. Halo's player base is probably close to around 15k these days. There are more people watching Ninja's stream than there are active players in H5. 3. Halo is seen as lame by all the big streamers. Just look at what Lirik said around a week ago. 4. MLG has already been burned by the other big XBOX exclusive and really doesn't want to go down that road again. 5. Halo is so 10 years ago. 

• Downvote (-1) 20

I'm saying send the feedback direct to MLG not me because I have nothing to do with it

Can you save Halo and have worlds 2018 in Nationwide Arena?  :lxthul:

All wishes aside, you all put on a hell of a show and showed everyone why MLG is the best. 

after much consideration I have come to the conclusion that MLG wants absolutely nothing to do with Halo, not that Halo is only willing to work with ESL. There are many reasons for this. 1. Halo's viewership is awful and not even MLG could help that. 2. Halo's player base is probably close to around 15k these days. There are more people watching Ninja's stream than there are active players in H5. 3. Halo is seen as lame by all the big streamers. Just look at what Lirik said around a week ago. 4. MLG has already been burned by the other big XBOX exclusive and really doesn't want to go down that road again. 5. Halo is so 10 years ago.

Accidental neg. But how is Gears of War still partnered with MLG then?

you honestly have no idea how this works huh?

CNN are hiring :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

CNN are hiring :kappa:

you honestly have no idea how this works huh?

Here's what I do know. Halo is not popular anymore and is probably lucky to be considered a tier-3 esport. MLG has already gotten burned by Gears pathetic viewership and would be fools to take on a Halo event that would be lucky to break 35k. Having MLG run a H5 tournament isn't going to make the game any less shitty. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Here's what I do know. Halo is not popular anymore and is probably lucky to be considered a tier-3 esport. MLG has already gotten burned by Gears pathetic viewership and would be fools to take on a Halo event that would be lucky to break 35k. Having MLG run a H5 tournament isn't going to make the game any less shitty. 

MLG just made the worst CoD ever look decent. They can make Halo look incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

MLG just made the worst CoD ever look decent. They can make Halo look incredible.

Jesus Christ, for the 10th time, PEOPLE DON'T PLAY HALO ANYMORE and people still play a ton of COD. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Jesus Christ, for the 10th time, PEOPLE DON'T PLAY HALO ANYMORE and people still play a ton of COD.

I just dont see how you can conclude mlg doesnt want to do halo, despite an mlg executive explicitly saying they'd like to do halo.

You live in your own universe

• Upvote (+1) 5

What was the capacity of that venue? It looked decent.

You're kidding right? It's a damn basketball arena and your opinion of its seating capacity is "it looked decent"?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sigh you still don't get it.....one day you will

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would be replying to myself right now.

that's what I was thinking as well and that means that I would be replying to myself replying to myself. 

• Upvote (+1) 4