CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I signed up for my Microsoft store because I don't know anyone irl that follows halo. I just want to meet people that I can talk Halo with and possibly play with. That's also part of the reason I started coming to TB.

Edit: I don't care about any prizes. It could've been no prizes and I still would've gone

good shit. thats the right attitude. once lan capability is back we'll be primed for it. 

i cant stop thinking about this h3 bc

ot: liquid top 2 denver

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's been one day lol chill.

On a related note, please no one who's actually good show up to the Nashville FFA. I need this free W.

I wanted to go so bad but it's the weekend I work. Can't believe all we get is a Req Pack Lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I live like 2 hours from the closest Microsoft store, which is the one in columbus, plus I work. I probably would go if I didn't have to work. 

Surprised it's not a participation badge to be honest.

Would really like to know if anyone from 343 has ever contacted MLG in regards to some sort of agreement to use the the OG Halo logos on skins. @Clap

I wonder would MLG even be open to the idea  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Fingers crossed this wins over a lot of newcomers to our scene. Bring in the squeakers!

I'd have said "fresh meat", but this weekend was a great reminder that we absolutely can't overlook younger players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok big deal. The event isnt for you... its essentially a meet and greet for halo fans.

If they add better prizes cool, if not it'll be a fun time for those into hanging out and playing halo...

People complaining abput prizes of community events lmao, they also already said they will give out stuff like controllers etc.

These events are not for you

5U3ZEet.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

LUL Shotzzy just won an event and is already playing/streaming.

didn't frosty stream the day after winning worlds
  • Upvote (+1) 2

precocious little snot :D maybe save that kind of trash talk for when you've won more than 1 tournament?

Nah his team won. They're the best right now and he can say whatever he really wants until someone proves him wrong. He wasn't really being super serious anyways imo

• Upvote (+1) 4

precocious little snot :D maybe save that kind of trash talk for when you've won more than 1 tournament?

Winners can say what they want, if they lose the next one then it'll come back to bite him in the ass.

Besides, it feels more like friendly banter than anything malicious - like referring to someone you team with as 'that kid' or whatever

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sugar rush for the little guy, too much apple juice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I must have went to 100+ in store lans split over H2 and H3 that I had to pay for, and there was no such thing as even a req pack as a prize. I think the main difference was people actually enjoyed playing them and their was a local community for the games. If was all about playing with friends, being competitive and just enjoying the community feel.

H5 feels like a chore so people seem to want rewarded for showing up as they certainly aren't showing up because they just love playing the game so much.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Shit talk should never be saved. It should be dispersed at every opportunity

• Upvote (+1) 5

-snip-

I think this is my biggest issue with 343. they have imposed so many restriction on themselves that they get in their own way. like you said other devs (including coalition, so it isn't an ms thing) are able to pump these out but 343 has to go through some complicated process to turn anything out. my wife does pm work for government applications and for every code release, even bug fixes, there is an approval process of 5 committees so that nothing can be done without a month of waiting. 343 reminds me of this but worse. a dev should be pretty agile but 343 seems wary of that then wonder why people get frustrated with them

• Upvote (+1) 2