CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know it's been beaten to death but the production is insane, makes you realize how shit stuff is.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i dont know how seasons and points work for cwl, but if he has a team and org lined up, maybe they want him to come in now to earn points now? or maybe they can offer him more cash to switch now than just staying in halo for denver?

i would love to see huke stay but if hcs isnt going to announce their format and league changes till after denver, then it will be hard to convince him to stay

No. This event is the last. Things start fresh each new game.

I doubt Huke will be the only one to potentially go over to CoD, if he decides to of course.

Didn't @@Cratos say he was going as well?

Didn't @@Cratos say he was going as well?

Huke, Renegade, Shottzy, Bubu, Eco, SubZero, Stellur, Trippey, Saiyan, and Cratos should all switch to COD if they want better futures in gaming. 

I am

yup

Bubu, Shottzy, Stellur, Eco, SubZero, Renegade, and Huke should all try COD (shottzy when he's old enough) to save themselves from this dead franchise. The money in COD is better, the events are 10000X better, the exposure is way higher in COD, and the new SCUF's that are shaped like an XBOX controller make it so that you don't have to play with that terrible fucking PS4 controller. There is no better time for these guys to make the switch. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy shit. Here we are still trying to get a simple bravo stream with no talent while MLG is adding omniview to 2 streams.

Not streams, screens at the event.

@@Clap the youtube stream is fucking up, at least on xbox. I kept getting streamer ended errors.

Edit: better now

It actually happened. She interviewed Crim.

Make sure we get a reunion of her and Crimsix  :kappa:

Reference: 

I'm gonna pretend @@Clap saw my post and made this happen. I could really use the ego boost, so just let me have this one ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

almost 150k watching COD champs right now. Truly stunning. COD is definitely KING of console shooters and this proves it. WW2 is going to be MASSIVE! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

almost 150k watching COD champs right now. Truly stunning. COD is definitely KING of console shooters and this proves it. WW2 is going to be MASSIVE! 

I think this is what's funny, I would consider this a "down year" considering the game / wall-running fatigue by the masses. Next years going to be insane if SH can pull it off with boots on the ground and features.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching this and comparing it to what ESL served up for Worlds really puts into context the difference between the two games competitive scenes. Venue, production, downtime, casting, and analysis have all been on point. Minor issues have been solved quickly and they actually didn't "forget" the crowd mics.

Clean sweep for MLG.

Let's not forget @@Clap remembering his password, bonus points.

• Upvote (+1) 9