CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Formal - considered best in CoD

Royal 2 and Snakebite - considered best in Halo

All wear flat hats

Coincidence?

probably

• Upvote (+1) 9

People said that about cod and gears too when mlg started running those games, yet here we are

who ever thought that about COD was an idiot. Halo won't be bigger than COD

Formal - considered best in CoD

Royal 2 and Snakebite - considered best in Halo

All wear flat hats

Coincidence?

probably

Formal hasn't won a World Championship how could he be considered the best smh optic fanbois

• Upvote (+1) 8

uhhhh i don't know..... maybe ......

ysRlzbd.jpg

your stupidity annoys me for some reason, pls stop

Ya, you've said this several times. How exactly are you going to make money off of a game that nobody plays and very few people watch.

Also love another showing of the hypocrisy of teambeyond.net. People can go around calling me stupid but as soon as I get even close to being offensive I'm demonized. Simply because I hold different opinions then the moderation team. If I were to say your stupidity annoys me, I would be banned.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so apparently ninja is getting married today? i knew he was engaged but didn't know it was today

• Upvote (+1) 2

How's your startup doing?

:kappa:

start up launches on the 17th my 24th b day  :simms:  :weback:  :walshy:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ya, you've said this several times. How exactly are you going to make money off of a game that nobody plays and very few people watch.

microsoft would pay for MLG to run the HCS..... 

Also love another showing of the hypocrisy of teambeyond.net. People can go around calling me stupid but as soon as I get even close to being offensive I'm demonized. Simply because I hold different opinions then the moderation team. If I were to say your stupidity annoys me, I would be banned.

"herp derp everyone is okay with sprint you are all killing this game, why do you care about this dumb dead game cause sprint etc" - you

i called your posts stupid because you make stupid posts, period, own it

if you think you are oppressed then why do you even spend your time here? just leave, no one would care

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 3

"herp derp everyone is okay with sprint you are all killing this game, why do you care about this dumb dead game cause sprint etc" - you

if you think you are oppressed then why do you even spend your time here? just leave, no one would care

to me its not so much the game itself that turns me off of watching. i enjoy halo 5. its not my favorite halo and the competition was better in other halos but i enjoy watching and playing it. its the continued imcompetence from 343 and ESL that makes me not want to watch when it comes to how their Tournaments are ran and all the problems they are always having and never fix

They are asking lol.

Obviously dont need to ask any of the NA AM teams you know since they wont stop crying about it on twitter :simms:

Typical eu elitist

You shouldn't be able to go around calling people stupid and putting them down just because you're buddy buddy with the mods and admins. Whether what the person is posting is dumb or not. It's against the forum rules.

Grow up.

On topic- Do you really think MS is going to continue to pump money into halo's esports scene? There's no way theyre going to look back at h5 and see all the money they've put in to the esports section of the game as money well spent.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You shouldn't be able to go around calling people stupid and putting them down just because you're buddy buddy with the mods and admins. Whether what the person is posting is dumb or not. It's against the forum rules.

Grow up.

What?

who ever thought that about COD was an idiot. Halo won't be bigger than COD

im talking back when they tried with the first modern warfare and black ops. black ops was dropped because of funding at the same time reach was put on online circuit. cod and gears were always second string to halo until halo 4 when cod was put back on the pro circuit and halo went to virgin gaming. we all know where things have gone from there

so apparently ninja is getting married today? i knew he was engaged but didn't know it was today

getting married and finally breaking out of the prison that is competitive Halo right now all in the same month. Good for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Grow up.

that's the most snowflake shit i've ever heard, sorry you can't handle being called stupid

btw my posts get deleted all the time

On topic- Do you really think MS is going to continue to pump money into halo's esports scene? There's no way theyre going to look back at h5 and see all the money they've put in to the esports section of the game as money well spent.

"You may have noticed that there will be no relegation this season. We’re excited to share more on what’s to come in terms of format in the coming months as we gear up for another exciting year of Halo esports in 2018."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hcs-pro-league-fall-2017-update

• Upvote (+1) 4

"You may have noticed that there will be no relegation this season. We’re excited to share more on what’s to come in terms of format in the coming months as we gear up for another exciting year of Halo esports in 2018."

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/hcs-pro-league-fall-2017-update

Hopefully "No relegation" means they're having an expansion tourney, but I doubt that's the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully "No relegation" means they're having an expansion tourney, but I doubt that's the case.

HCS franchising - 10 million per spot

We all know that's just a coverup.  :lxthul:

RKaztIh.png

not gonna lie, i totally deserved those  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1