CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Interesting how a forum filled with the most die-hard and longstanding competitive Halo fans can be swayed by ESL and 343 Industries horrible management with the franchise, great work as always @@Clap, well deserved success after all of you and your team's work. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Give MLG some credit and use the real Halo worlds venue instead of the 'overflow tent'. CoD Worlds is impressive enough that you don't need to handicap Halo to make the point.

I agree with this, why use pictures of the overflow tent when the inside of the actual Halo Champs event was pretty lack luster.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I agree with this, why use pictures of the overflow tent when the inside of the actual Halo Champs event was pretty lack luster.  :simms:

Arguably more people in the tent just based on seating numbers. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've tried to watch cod today, but the kill time is that fast it's boring to watch. So twitchy and meh. Really not for me, I love the longer kill time on halo that gives more chance for skill and team work to come win then, fast reflexes and positioning. Get to the best place to hide first in the choke point and wait, and you'll get the kill.

If your into that good for you, Love a bit of Cod pubs to play but can't do high end shit. I bet if Halo was more trendy and in Halo would be the bigger E-sport. More potential there as a game for a skill based FPS shooter. Cod PR is better not the actual game. Halo is seen as a nerdy space game in schools even when I was there in end of H3 times.

(I'm drunk sorry for English ;)

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For the love of God please change your Twitter name from "The Main Attraction" to anything else but that.

"The Inflated Balloon."

• Upvote (+1) 8

Anyone else get random msgs from a new gamertag that has no games played and only just adds friends? Have bots found out how to make xbox accounts?

yeah it's a bot.Block and report them.

2003-2017 attendance 

Could add Chatt/STL16 also. They weren't official, but UGC at least had a good pro team turnout.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Could add Chatt/STL16 also. They weren't official, but UGC at least had a good pro team turnout.

added  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This graph needs some notations: when certain events were between new game launches/transitions, XBL launch, etc

word, thanks for the ideas, will do  :glasses: