CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rayne running MM with Saiyan. Could be nothing, but I'm thirsting for some #intel over here.

And not for the first time recently. Any sign of anybody else?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What version of Rainbow 6 siege would people recommend?

Nornal, gold or year two. Gold and year two double the price

What version of Rainbow 6 siege would people recommend?

Nornal, gold or year two. Gold and year two double the price

Gold edition gives you 10 of the Season 1 Operators automatically. It's worth it mostly for that because getting it standards means you have no operators to start off with.

Im so Green when it comes to COD, i dont even know what happened.

He missed a ton of shots, which led to them losing a round that they should've won

• Upvote (+1) 1

What was the result to the scrim result from yeasterday between OS and "pick up"?

I can see Spartan Heinz Commonly BabyJ making real waves.

What was the result to the scrim result from yeasterday between OS and "pick up"?

I can see Spartan Heinz Commonly BabyJ making real waves.

They won 10-3
  • Upvote (+1) 1

chill dude timo communicates with me regularly

hePZT3k.png

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

Tell him to fix the melee system. I could make a 40+ minute long montage of ghost melees, melees through walls, melees carrying people to me when I thrust away, melees that should count as backsmacks but don't, melees that count as backsmacks but shouldn't, and meleeing people point blank where it whiffs and the opponent just melees from the exact same range without even moving forward and it works.

Yeah I know he's kidding

• Upvote (+1) 4

chill dude timo communicates with me regularly

hePZT3k.png

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

Lucky you I haven't heard back from Timo in months. 

:kappa: :Kappa: 

Lowkey Timo hmu we'll Make ESL Great Again. 

So my understanding of the Ninja situation is he isn't able to go to Denver because of twitch con and has a lot of other responsibility in his streaming career so hes decided to take this season off of Halo but isnt actually retired from Halo, just deciding he has too much going on in other ventures at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So my understanding of the Ninja situation is he isn't able to go to Denver because of twitch con and has a lot of other responsibility in his streaming career so hes decided to take this season off of Halo but isnt actually retired from Halo, just deciding he has too much going on in other ventures at the moment.

I'll be surprised if he comes back. He gets way too much shit for playing a game he loves. In my eyes that man is the only reason Halo existed through the halo 4 years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how is it that we can't even get crowd mics or a second stream after continual posts about it, but @@Clap takes our recommendation off one image post?

Remember how it took us months of battling to get series changed from a bo3 to bo5? And in the end it was mlg that "convinced" them to change it.

Honestly at this point we should just see how many other devs from other games we can get to take our feedback/discuss with us or just shoot the shit with.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Didnt whats his face go to blizzard? Do we know what game he works on/his position?

OW has some current issues thats unusal for bliz and they look awfully familiar

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6spppd/update_summer_games_patch_issues/

Kappa

Look at that list of issues (and fixed list) its like the 343 team did this patch for bliz lmao (aside from the fixing part).

Che is franchise director for Hearthstone.

• Upvote (+1) 1