CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

giphy.gif

I suppose sprint/spartan charge/ads/stabilize/ground pound/direct upgrades on map/thruster are somehow better than sprint/no descope/meh weapons on map.

• Downvote (-1) 3

oxy is probably looking at other esports with a better ROI

aka almost all of them compared to halo... lol

but why leave right after they get into pro league. they carried the team through open cups last season. there's now way those cups are more valuable that pro league

I've always wanted a Halo EVO event, where multiple games were featured but that would be a nightmare to run.

• Upvote (+1) 2

but why leave right after they get into pro league. they carried the team through open cups last season. there's now way those cups are more valuable that pro league

idk anything about the contracts but the players probably wanted a salary or more salary after qualifying for pro league and oxy decided to pass

People remove Halo from the title when talking about 4.

• Hardlight Shield.
  • Hologram.
  • Promethean Vision.
  • Thruster Pack.
  • Jetpack.
  • Active Camouflage.
  • Regeneration Field.

I don't even want to talk about it honestly. Fuck that game, it's about as close to Halo as a bag of oranges.

Then never talk about Reach when talking about Halo. Strictly competitive settings 4 is closer to Halo than Halo 5: What Mechanics Can We Add Next. I figured the part where I said I was talking about competitive settings would've given it away.

But please continue talking about how great 5 is. Really.

• Downvote (-1) 4

or it's quite possible they made an investment hoping for a bigger return opportunity, and upon seeing it was just PL, they split.

ALG and now OS, this is crazy

May be a new trend with small - mid tier orgs, can see a lot getting out before people with bigger wallets take over.

• Upvote (+1) 7

That snowball is gonna get a lot bigger before it reaches the bottom of the hill. Always a consequence to things. This is the downside to big money showing up.

With all of these orgs closing down so quickly I feel like I...

puts on sunglasses

...just can't breathe.

Seriously though, sad week or so for Halo orgs.

shame on you

• Upvote (+1) 1

there will always be small orgs that people invest a few thousand into without having a plan

everything is fine

• Upvote (+1) 2

With all of these orgs closing down so quickly I feel like I...

puts on sunglasses

...just can't breathe.

Seriously though, sad week or so for Halo orgs.

rtD9Qqk.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

shame on you

The dad jokes have just been flowing for the past three years, and the volume of dad-jokeable things grows exponentially with the amount of children.

It's a reflex at this point, like imagining all old men talking like Deckard Cain or watching The Office in its entirety twice a year.

• Upvote (+1) 3