CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Blue > gold > green > purple > red :kappa:

Edit: I forgot to add the last color :kappa:

onyx > diamond > platinum > gold >silver > bronze

Well, Gandhi, DenialCEO, LenoxCG, FroznRay and many other not so relevant (anymore) for the community are VIP...but Knighty with his gold bar, +6000 posts, dedicated Halo fan, caster for official Halo events and...teamed with Ninja(!) is not a VIP. So maybe time to clean up the VIP-list at least. ;-)

We give VIP to anybody within the gaming sphere, hell we would probably give it to Drake if he stopped by. I'm in no way questioning how great of a guy @ is and what he has done, maybe down the line if he continues to cast.

--------------------

Also, just as a heads up to everyone that may be upset how we handle these groups - we (staff) don't sit around all day think who should be VIP / Pro Players. It's not fun being a "virtual bouncer", but in our eyes everyone is a VIP ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

The ryanoob vid abruptly cuts off

All Towey does is post his videos without so much as a 'check it out', though...

Note: I'm a huge fan of the guy and his content, so not trying to be mean. Just pointing out that the criteria seems a bit off in some cases.

Towey name isnt purple anymore which is petty, since hes now higher in eg management than he was before
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Towey name isnt purple anymore which is petty, since hes now higher in eg management than he was before

He's hardly an important person, let alone a very important person. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

doesn't he just edit youtube videos?

(not trying to be rude lol)

• Upvote (+1) 2

We cleaned up our VIP a few months back, to keep it to mainly: TO's, Org Owners / Founders, Main Casters, Community Leaders, Game Devs etc.

Again, we are not downplaying what great stuff they do as gamers and for gaming / esports.

doesn't he just edit youtube videos?

(not trying to be rude lol)

He manages the COD and Halo teams and does YouTube stuff for them I believe. He might have some other responsibilities idk.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does it matter if towey has a purple name? I mean if he actually posted here it might but he hasnt been here for months

• Upvote (+1) 4

What colour am I?

aubEysd.gif

OT- @@GoldenboyFTW how does it feel sitting next to RL Tracer all day. Props on the broadcast.

EDIT; He's goldenWTF

• Upvote (+1) 4

OT- @@GoldenboyFTW how does it feel sitting next to RL Tracer all day. Props on the broadcast.

EDIT; He's goldenWTF

We really are going to breakdown every simple person today aren't we? LOL, alright then..

@@GoldenboyFTW is the man, he wanted to play in our Premium $500 FFA tournament and to do that he had to be Premium. There's no conspiracy here folks, we have reached the height of this awful off-season. I can only imagine what 2018 is going to like.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We really are going to breakdown every simple person today aren't we? LOL, alright then..

@@GoldenboyFTW is the man, he wanted to play in our Premium $500 FFA tournament and to do that he had to be Premium. There's no conspiracy here folks, we have reached the height of this awful off-season. I can only imagine what 2018 is going to like.

845ad58d91b2a929f36ef1bcff7513a987eddd1a

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What about W0uld though?

I mean it's sad he's casted one event and already has a more successful Halo career than me.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Oh, you think this is the height? We are still climbing. 

Anyone here going to the Nashville MS store tomorrow? 

I'll be at the Atlanta one.  :glasses:

You know that all you guys will win is a REQ pack right...

• Downvote (-1) 2

What about W0uld though?

I mean it's sad he's casted one event and already has a more successful Halo career than me.

His Twitter/Instagram best of all the Halo peeps tbh.