CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone who says there's no way Optic will ever make a change are the same people who thought EG would never make a change.

But then Lethul made it for them.

Lethul gonna do it again.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone who says there's no way Optic will ever make a change are the same people who thought EG would never make a change.

But then Lethul made it for them.

Lethul gonna do it again.

:lxthul:

Hecz won't allow it 

Yea those same brains that will be giving up top 8 money to maybe place top 52 and get a couple nickels.

Back in my day a couple of nickels used to be worth $200 and could buy you a car.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

do you guys think OG makes a roster change if they don't win denver?

I feel like this depends on a more than just their performance, though if they placed outside of top 2 ... who knows. They'd also have to find an FA who they'd be sure would bring enough to their team to push them up to consistent first again and I'm not sure who that would be. It would have to be an incredibly sick player with enough individual skill to justify OpTic giving up the 2 years of teambuilding they've done with this squad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If registering was on beyonds site more people would sign up

right but i think umg is trying to grow their site  ;)

I like spartan. People always gave him shit before,which I could understand. But now,people are just assholes to him(some people in this forum) when he tries to defend himself. I don't get it. Some kid says something to him, yeah it was bait,but still. Lethul takes bait too but hardly anyone gives him like they give to spartan. He's grown a lot since last year. Might be negged but oh well,point still stands.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

The issue people are having is that he very personally attacked someone in response to a non-personal attack. Then he makes a tweet telling people to stick to non-personal insults and avoid personal ones.

true, but I can see spartan taking it as a personal attack. I mean,a pro being an AM? Probably made him think he's not good enough to be a pro, even when he shouldn't have been dropped.
  • Downvote (-1) 12

true, but I can see spartan taking it as a personal attack. I mean,a pro being an AM? Probably made him think he's not good enough to be a pro, even when he shouldn't have been dropped.

In his tweet he specifically said "tell someone they suck" implying that saying someone isn't good at a game isn't a personal insult.

• Upvote (+1) 4

In his tweet he specifically said "tell someone they suck" implying that saying someone isn't good at a game isn't a personal insult.

yeah,you're right. My mistake. Well,hopefully he bounces back. He's an underrated player to me.
  • Upvote (+1) 4