CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Was working on an ALG 2017 video, but after I found out the news I made it into something else.

Thank you to everyone here who enjoyed the stats content I made that helped get me initially noticed and picked up by Allegiance.

Am I just not seeing it or are there really no clips of HWC? I know you put the video together pretty quick but the reactions from ALG at HWC were way better than the ones shown. I'd also assume it was the biggest thing for ALG as an org

shit

and they offered me a paid job like 2 months ago wtf...

Their whole business model hinged on you saving them. 

cb7.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I just not seeing it or are there really no clips of HWC? I know you put the video together pretty quick but the reactions from ALG at HWC were way better than the ones shown. I'd also assume it was the biggest thing for ALG as an org

"Was working on an ALG 2017 video"

That's why there aren't any clips from 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They fucked up big time when they pick el town over Naded or Suspector. Even Cratos was a better pick after HWC16.

• Upvote (+1) 6

finally getting the ball rolling on weapon balance

• Upvote (+1) 8

Gutting to hear about ALG dissolving pretty much, a cool organisation that really had good intentions throughout their time, and were liked on the Halo scene for giving Naded his 194th second place finish.

Shame to think good orgs now just burn out. Were officially becoming a "sport" with competitive gaming where money is what talks.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can’t go into all of the specifics of the Fall update quite yet, but suffice it to say that if all goes according to plan, there will be a variety of other cool odds and ends included beyond 4K support. A number of high profile bugs are being actively worked on in addition to a few things that I think will be genuinely surprising. We’ll have more to share on that soon enough but today what I want to talk more about the Halo 5 sandbox.

Damnit, just when my hype was completely gone...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I might be in the minority, but I would like a decrease in aim assist and bullet magnetism across all guns. Seems like no one misses anymore esp after the heavy aim fix. I would definitely nerf the BR too. Increase the spread as well as nerfing its aim assist. Thing is too easy. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

HCS ARs INCOMING

i hope they are smart enough to not do this. i know its the intention but the game is so much more fun to watch without them

• Upvote (+1) 1