CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Post that stream link and I'll be there. I never watched ce. I came in 2006/2007 so h2 was my first but I'd love to see some og halo

Sorry for such a late reply. www.Twitch.tv/BeachLAN as well as www.Beach-LAN.com

The thread here and twitch page is not updated though and has old info. The current roster is on the website. Looks like Nistic was just added at the last minute, in typical Nistic fashion.

When MCC came out there was a pretty decent size Halo 2 group playing all the time. I was in their discord and they were talking about doing their own Beach LAN in NJ which was perfect for me. Never happened though, seemed like it was supposed to be more exclusive and more or less them partying while playing Halo. I'd definitely attend one of these for Halo 2 as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So hyped for Lawbreakers to come out Tuesday - and what do you know 343? The AIMING DOESN'T SUCK and the maps are creative. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

they don't 

guys let's not go down the rabbit hole of some teenagers' tweets. this kid just seems to like stirring shit and spartan took the bait. don't trust a 16 year old's twitter feed

• Upvote (+1) 8

guys let's not go down the rabbit hole of some teenagers' tweets

for the record i follow him so it's not like i researched a bunch of his tweets

• Upvote (+1) 3

So hyped for Lawbreakers to come out Tuesday - and what do you know 343? The AIMING DOESN'T SUCK and the maps are creative. 

There is nothing about the gameplay i see for that game that makes me feel compelled to play it.

There is nothing about the gameplay i see for that game that makes me feel compelled to play it.

It's actually surprising fun to play.  I'm concerned about the balance of some objective modes but I'll be getting it at launch or soon after for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spartan tweets like a 16 year old emo girl, the responses he gets are right in line with that.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Spartan tweets like a 16 year old emo girl, the responses he gets are right in line with that.

This seems a fair response.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was contemplating on subbing to Ninja recently because I enjoy his PUBG content. Even if I haven't been a fan of him as a Halo player I still wanted to support him for being one of the better streamers I've watched.

After a few nights of observing his chat I decided against it. It's kept on sub mode a majority of the time which is disappointing but that wasn't a deciding factor. It's mostly his mod team who turned me off, yeah some of the subscribers in the chat can be annoying (that's just Twitch) but it's possibly some of the worst most immature moderation I've witnessed. This isn't an attack on Ninja at all it's just something that stopped me from subscribing and may also stop others.

So I used that money and bought a Naded shirt instead.

Yea they tend to go sub-mode to keep the notorious ninja hate as low as possible. Some people are just so toxic. Do you have an example of what you didn't like about them? I'm sure they could appreciate some feedback. Nice choice on the Naded shirt. Also @@Sebastian, never sub to someone just because they play a game you like. Sub for the streamer's entertainment. If you don't like them, don't sub just cuz they are playing your favorite game. 

.. never sub to someone just because they play a game you like. 

What if she's really hot?  ;)

You playing on PC?

It had me at Morty voiced oddball.  Pure Genius. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Playing R6 Siege and Overwatch reminded me that maps can actually have awesome designs with multiple bright colors instead of an abundance of off-colored gray.

Also, aiming with the DMR still feels broken in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's extremely fun and reminds me of Unreal Tournament. 

What if she's really hot?  ;)

You playing on PC?

It had me at Morty voiced oddball.  Pure Genius. 

I am a console pleb these days...so on the PS4. 

1. Great IT Crowd reference.

2. Then I'm sure your massive subscription will impress her  :lxthul:

massive

giphy.gif

It's extremely fun and reminds me of Unreal Tournament. 

I am a console pleb these days...so on the PS4. 

I remember when I heard about the lawbreakers, I think it was called something else. I shamelessly hit up boss key studios asking them if they needed console playtesters for their game. I was met with an interesting response. Basically told me "LOL This game is too hard to play with a controller. It's safe to say we won't need any console play testers."

and now it's on PS4... cool stuff boss key studios. cool stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember when I heard about the lawbreakers, I think it was called something else. I shamelessly hit up boss key studios asking them if they needed console playtesters for their game. I was met with an interesting response. Basically told me "LOL This game is too hard to play with a controller. It's safe to say we won't need any console play testers."

Hahahaha... it actually plays really well on the PS4. 

Hahahaha... it actually plays really well on the PS4. 

Wish I had one or a PC. I wasn't happy with their response though, it's like someone was judging whether you were capable of playing with a controller based off their experience playing Goldeneye. Of course M+KB is better, but this game is more input demanding than Halo 2's button glitches while clawing? Who knows? Certainly not me since it's not coming to xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1

PCMR!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

PCMR!!!!

Hopefully soon. I've done a poor job saving since I've taken many trips this year, a lot of them just for CE. Can't see myself doing that next year and plan to buy a PC.

It's not coming to xbox.

I don't think this is the case.

Last I saw it's not coming to Xbox at launch, but it is in their pipeline at some point. I think for launch it was mostly a financial decision; they went with PC and the console with the largest userbase.

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/890589465151930369

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/890597576961130497

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/890597685337653250

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yea they tend to go sub-mode to keep the notorious ninja hate as low as possible. Some people are just so toxic. Do you have an example of what you didn't like about them? I'm sure they could appreciate some feedback. Nice choice on the Naded shirt. Also @@Sebastian, never sub to someone just because they play a game you like. Sub for the streamer's entertainment. If you don't like them, don't sub just cuz they are playing your favorite game. 

Dude, sit in ninjas chat for 10 minutes and you will see exactly how bad it is. You don't need him to give you examples lol.

It's almost common knowledge Ninja's chat is one of the worst on Twitch. Putting it in sub-mode doesn't help anything and it's pretty annoying tbh.

To clarify though, Ninja is a great guy and one of the best streamers. There's nothing he can really do about it though.

Hopefully soon. I've done a poor job saving since I've taken many trips this year, a lot of them just for CE. Can't see myself doing that next year and plan to buy a PC.

I should be upgrading mine later this year.  Ryzen 5 1600, SSD, more ram.  Sticking with the current GPU.

I don't think this is the case.

Last I saw it's not coming to Xbox at launch, but it is in their pipeline at some point. I think for launch it was mostly a financial decision; they went with PC and the console with the largest userbase.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/20/e3-2017-lawbreakers-could-come-to-xbox-one

its in a "maybe someday" state, though with the one x coming, i would be surprised if it didnt make it to the xbox platform tbh. dev reaction seems really positive to it so i'm hoping it really takes off. it's stupid but i'm sticking with xbox for my achievements so i hope it does well. plus i've never been good with kb+m

• Upvote (+1) 2