CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This forum sometimes, pretty weird in how aggressively negative some of you get....

That said, here is my normal clarification job so we stop accepting rumors as truth:

Season 2 playoffs peaked at just under 100,000 across Twitch, MLG, YT, and FB...not 40,000

The sensational Dexerto story today around 'new champs rules' was in reference to the exact same handbook that has been in place all year. Just like with Halo we always reserve the right to enforce dress code but I'm not banning Jkap for wearing hideous socks and sandals.

Shitlin, cheer up sweet heart.

So who had the idea to bring back Julie? Will we see her fill the same role that we saw her back in the Halo glory days? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This forum sometimes, pretty weird in how aggressively negative some of you get....

That said, here is my normal clarification job so we stop accepting rumors as truth:

Season 2 playoffs peaked at just under 100,000 across Twitch, MLG, YT, and FB...not 40,000

The sensational Dexerto story today around 'new champs rules' was in reference to the exact same handbook that has been in place all year. Just like with Halo we always reserve the right to enforce dress code but I'm not banning Jkap for wearing hideous socks and sandals.

Shitlin, cheer up sweet heart.

If you're referencing my post, I was just throwing out the number I remembered seeing on Twitch. I love that you guys are getting the numbers you are and while I detest the actual game of IW, the events have been fantastic and I've tuned into all of them. Keep up the good work!

I'm sure we've pointed it out before, but it's sad we have a guy from a tournament organizer that hasn't worked with Halo except for one tournament in years interacting more often than guys from the TO responsible for the HCS operation. Really, just sad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have always wanted to get Julie back, and yes, same role.

Big Julie fan here. Great acquisition.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I see we only trust Twitter and Facebook viewer statistics if they come from an MLG spokesman. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

jesus, that new Ronin team is going to get relegated so hard 

I see we only trust Twitter and Facebook viewer statistics if they come from an MLG spokesman. 

Man it can't be healthy my dude. Find a new day job :simms:

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 4

It was publicly displayed #s on FB, YT, Twitch, and MLG. Is it a requirement of yours to be a prick about everything? I don't get it.

This is why @@LethuL got his name changed from shetlin to shitlin

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whats that? A reply from Teapot? Of course it will HAVE to include something about Halo CE right?

DAMN RIGHT

If you enjoy watching Halo CE, we're streaming it all week long August 12th-19th (prob end very late on the 18th) with a tournament likely taking place wendesday/thursday.

Post that stream link and I'll be there. I never watched ce. I came in 2006/2007 so h2 was my first but I'd love to see some og halo

They should exclude everybody except me from the next FFA, sick of people taking MY money.

sounds like something a fucking capitalist pig would say

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone please pick up VicX (that if if he is still playing)

An EU team can still play with say, 3 players from the region?

Hint hint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone please pick up VicX (that if if he is still playing)

I doubt he will play on an "AM" team.

I am not a fan of 1 life games in general.  

Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted. In one moment

Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

• Upvote (+1) 5

It was publicly displayed #s on FB, YT, Twitch, and MLG. Is it a requirement of yours to be a prick about everything? I don't get it.

What are you thoughts on region locked foreign events?

What's the CoD scene like in LATAM?