CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just realized that we have a full season of Oxygen memes coming.

#StillBreathing

• Upvote (+1) 3

Has 343i announced when the Anniversary playlist is supposed to drop?

Been awhile since I've played anything Halo related/visited the forums...

September I'm pretty sure

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saiyan for Fal on EG could be a great change for them. If they practiced with that squad, they could very nearly be a top 4 contender.

I just want RoyBox + GOAT + Tapping Buttons to stay together more than anything

Yeah I don't think that's changing soon. Fal is def the weak link on the team. I also have this thought building up that Ace might be dropped from Liquid.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Saiyan needs a better team.

Or LG replace APG and Ninja and build around him and Trippy. Rayne for me would look perfect for them.

Anyone taking bets on whether Ninja will continue with competitive Halo?

Could see him taking a break and LG picking up Dan

viewership numbers

Re6lIla.png

8HWFNrm.png

Wait until the twitter numbers :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Whelp, Another season of Pro League which i could care less.

Cya guys in 3 months aka Oct 22nd for Champ. Sunday. GLHF

• Upvote (+1) 6

viewership numbers

jm97ZCr.jpg

:fire:

IC1gD1I.jpg

:weback:

Uzdieln.jpg

:mj:

For real I saw/heard at least 2 people saying ESL owes SpYce and Optic for having such a lit series and saving the stream. ESL deserves nothing for that lit series. Why are we celebrating them doing what they were in fact supposed to be doing? Hell didn't we miss game 5? 

Bring on the break and rostermania. Congrats Splyce for shaking things up!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Gaf community shits on 343 all the time...

It got so bad that they stopped posting about Halo and just posted a ton of off-topic gifs (some being innuendo heavy) and they got their discussion banned for a while. 

Certainly not a safe space - they shit on Halo just as much as folk around here do.

LOL I was about to say. the GAF community thread was closed several times and even got a ban on creating a new thread for a while because we were so "toxic"

Till the top posters created their own message board (most of them are banned nowadays anyway)

Myself was banned like 2 times because of these antics

Do we know if T2 is casting the next season? A bit concerned that we're going to get Strongside instead, who isn't bad, but definitely not the same level of smoothness.

I meant the community thread, not overall GAF - which, yes, hates 343. 

Never forget

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14817-halo-world-championship-2017-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-1485?do=findComment&comment=928439

And i actually dont think eg breaks up unless fal or tapping leave. I think theyll just keep practicing since they know theyre actually good on lan. I would love dan on the team though

Good on LAN ? They finish in the same place that in Pro-League.

Uzdieln.jpg

:mj:

For real I saw/heard at least 2 people saying ESL owes SpYce and Optic for having such a lit series and saving the stream. ESL deserves nothing for that lit series. Why are we celebrating them doing what they were in fact supposed to be doing? Hell didn't we miss game 5?

I don't think anyone is celebrating that number when clearly the stream crash and missed gameplay ruined any chance of reaching any notable previous grind final numbers.

That being said the notion that you shouldn't celebrate when something is done right especially to the scale of an esports event is absurd. Not to say this event deserves all out praise there are some big lessons to be learned going forward (into Halo6 especially).

I meant the community thread, not overall GAF - which, yes, hates 343.

I'm talking about the community thread...

There are some die hard defenders for sure, but i wouldn't call it a safe place. Plenty of dissatisfaction with 343 in that thread. The whole thread had to get shut down at one point.

They don't call people pancakes or make memes out of stupid comments... but they let the issues be known. There are more diverse (ie outlandish) schools of thought there than here though...

Good on LAN ? They finish in the same place that in Pro-League.

Yeah but the last two times they played at a tourney they didnt even get top8.