CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They wouldnt place well at all in cod. Their styles just arent made for it. Theyve made more money in halo over that span than mlst cod pros, especially snipedown.

If anything, ams should be the ones griping about not leaving for Cod

There is literally more money in Prize Pool in Halo than CoD
  • Downvote (-1) 1

take a break first off. Get some icyhot on that shit and just chill for a while (like days). Don't forget to do stretches. Lots of great youtube videos on how to stretch your wrist area to avoid carpal tunnel

AIdIK4F.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

i've been hearing from people that HWC17 still hasn't been paid

If we removed sprint from beyond tourneys this wouldnt happen

• Upvote (+1) 7

yo anyone have any experience playing with carpal tunnel? Im fucking dying over here and i have scrims in an hour. Its effecting my typing now like ive had to take breaks just typing this. Im going to do some googling but i figured id ask here and see what people who actually play have to offer. Idk how melee players hands and wrists dont break because less than 2 years of H5 has demolished my wrist wrist/hand

You need to take a complete break from playing if you ask me. Also look into adjusting how you hold your mouse. I think you'll come to regret it if you try to play through pain that bad for a long time to come.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You need to take a complete break from playing if you ask me. Also look into adjusting how you hold your mouse. I think you'll come to regret it if you try to play through pain that bad for a long time to come.

A serious post ..????

Just realized I forgot @@Jimbo in this post, which is a shame because it was a pleasure to chat with him for a few minutes and I'm happy we got to meet. So now he gets his own post - here's hoping you can somehow avoid OpTic next time you're in the States.

Likewise dude!

Maybe if I play OpTic enough I'll beat them....... nah i'm EU ;)

• Upvote (+1) 8

A cruise ship? Sounds expensive...

And hasnt zach missed the opening of money matches again?

Pretty sure he has missed it, yep.

Not that I'm unhappy about it. 

Huke, Renegade, Shottzy, Bubu, Eco, SubZero, Stellur, Trippey, Saiyan, and Cratos should all switch to COD if they want better futures in gaming. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

A serious post ..????

I've heard enough stories of people who didn't take hand pains seriously enough when they occurred, and now they have to live with it, myself included, granted it wasn't carpal tunnel syndrome specifically.

I still can't sleep with my elbows curled otherwise I wake up with numb arms/hands and possibly with some mild arm pain throughout the day. Thankfully it doesn't cause me issues, and I feel as if I took the pain seriously when it first occurred and reacted accordingly.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've heard enough stories of people who didn't take hand pains seriously enough when they occurred, and now they have to live with it, myself included, granted it wasn't carpal tunnel syndrome specifically.

I still can't sleep with my elbows curled otherwise I wake up with numb arms/hands and possibly with some mild arm pain throughout the day. Thankfully it doesn't cause me issues, and I feel as if I took the pain seriously when it first occurred and reacted accordingly.

Chin tucks, pec stretches, and ulnar and median nerve glides might be something you want to look into. 

if you have carpal tunnel pain just alternate fap hands and double your addy dosage

You don't use one hand to hold the balls?

• Upvote (+1) 8

this mass exodus of Halo pros will finally lead to the AM's getting that shot they feel entitled to. Maybe some of the Gears pros will switch to Halo??

When are going to get the K/D's from Dreamhack

I need to decide who should get dropped and who's good

Huke, Renegade, Shottzy, Bubu, Eco, SubZero, Stellur, Trippey, Saiyan, and Cratos should all switch to COD if they want better futures in gaming.

They could try their hand in OW too.