CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The HCS has very little sympathy left anywhere, hell r/Halo didn't even bother putting up any event threads this weekend from what I saw.

ESL made the biggest mistake of them all, they made people miss MLG and scream to the heavens to have them back. You can't do that as a TO, and where the hell is @@Timo? Talked a big game about listening and all that jazz but I haven't seen that guy here in ages.

what will happen first: a response or a block?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Does anybody know if contracts with orgs have things like playing time incentives, placement incentives, etc?

Like 15 hour/s week playing together as a To4 - X dollars

25 Hour/s week playing as a To4 - Y dollars more

Top 6 finish - N dollars

Top 4 finish - Z dollars more.

I know traditional sports do shit like that, just curious if anybody knows of any orgs that do that?

Does anybody know if contracts with orgs have things like playing time incentives, placement incentives, etc?

Like 15 hour/s week playing together as a To4 - X dollars

25 Hour/s week playing as a To4 - Y dollars more

Top 6 finish - N dollars

Top 4 finish - Z dollars more.

I know traditional sports do shit like that, just curious if anybody knows of any orgs that do that?

I doubt it.

Halo teams are lucky to be getting a salary at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Splyce has 3 guys that just get kills and one guy to keep the other 3 on the same page. When Frosty plays like he did this weekend Royal 2 and Snakebite are playing 2 on 3 when it comes to slaying ability. Very few teams can match the slaying power of Royal 2 and Snakebite so when you add Frosty that team becomes practically unstoppable because Lethul (who on a lot of teams would be the main slayer) can just kinda do his thing. Splyce happens to have 3 guys that can match their slaying power so that makes Frosty more important than ever. Not to mention the break-neck pace that Splyce plays at which kinda fucks up R2's game plan. This whole situation reminds me of when NV beat OG in pro league. NV played a style that OG wasn't used to and NV got the W. OpTic adjusted and started winning again. I think this weekend made it fairly clear that NV is no longer any kind of challenge toward OG. I think in time the same will be said of Splyce. Thats how I see it anyway. IDK, we'll see.

Question. With the "Anniversary" playlist coming to Halo 5, does that mean it will have no sprint, and no SA's?

Question. With the "Anniversary" playlist coming to Halo 5, does that mean it will have no sprint, and no SA's?

No sprint, no SAs, modified jump height and movement speed with maps designed for all of that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No sprint, no SAs, modified jump height and movement speed with maps designed for all of that.

So with the jump height modify, does that mean clamber is also disabled?

aka Halo 6???    :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So with the jump height modify, does that mean clamber is also disabled?

Pretty sure, yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has 343i announced when the Anniversary playlist is supposed to drop?

Been awhile since I've played anything Halo related/visited the forums...

I predict EG dropping Fal for someone on Str8. Also Saiyan jumps ship to another team. Ronin drops el town for danoxide. Splyce nV Optic Oxygen stay the same. Still not 100% sure about Liquid. I would also like to see players from Wise and Str8 teaming like maybe a Heinz Cloud DemonD Kaotic.

RIP summer season. such good gameplay, so many good story lines, such consistently bad production

Stats from last thread

Views: 2,058,147

Top 10 posters

@Craneteam

@CyReN

@GunRanger

@Frostbite XV2

@Moses_FPS

@TiberiusAudley

@ahawowow

@jamaican117

@Terms

Pros who grace us with their presence

@LethuL

@Batchford

@Mikwen

@Prototype

@RyaNoob

Top VIPS

@Bad Dub

@TheSimms

@Wonderboy

@Onset

@Clap

See you on your new accounts

@Unreall

@Insomniacz

@arcturo117

@nothjj

@twist3dminds

Welcome to the party. Let’s help him understand

@Deez

Sent password reset links

@Tashi

@Timo

@StrongSide

Special thanks to Comcast for being our sponsor and fucking us over and Periscope for streaming the games we care about

Glad I'm retaining my spot as a god as usual. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see rayne going to eg or maybe lg with someone like saiyan going to eg to play with tapping, saiyan and tapping could be a really nasty dup

I predict EG dropping Fal for someone on Str8. Also Saiyan jumps ship to another team. Ronin drops el town for danoxide. Splyce nV Optic Oxygen stay the same. Still not 100% sure about Liquid. I would also like to see players from Wise and Str8 teaming like maybe a Heinz Cloud DemonD Kaotic.

Saiyan for Fal on EG could be a great change for them. If they practiced with that squad, they could very nearly be a top 4 contender.

I just want RoyBox + GOAT + Tapping Buttons to stay together more than anything

• Upvote (+1) 2