CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As I said in my AMA, B-streams are something we are very interested in doing, appreciate the value of, and consider for each event. We have to make tough decisions on where we focus resources for primary stream, player/audience experience, and more. Quality of events has been inconsistent, so ensuring these core experiences and overall broadcast quality are top notch is our first priority. As we reach higher quality bars for these, and viewership grows (hopefully), the chances of a secondary stream will likely continue to go up.

I don't really know how to say this without sounding like a complete asshole, but take the money spent on Strongside and Butters and spend it on more production value to invest in a secondary stream.  It doesn't need casters or play-by-pay analysis.  Just someone to update the overlays based on whoever is playing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Aside from how nutty that game was, I do feel like it highlights an issue with 343's map/art design.

I know it's not true, but it's almost as if maps are designed to look aesthetically pleasing before being good for gameplay. Things are generally over-engineered (think the Transformers in the recent movies). This leads to gameplay hitches, where smooth movement can get blocked, much like the Fathom window or ledges that have sloped lips on Truth. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good guy Optic Gaming for letting them win so we didn't have to watch another Fathom Flag game reset.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Aside from how nutty that game was, I do feel like it highlights an issue with 343's map/art design.

I know it's not true, but it's almost as if maps are designed to look aesthetically pleasing before being good for gameplay. Things are generally over-engineered (think the Transformers in the recent movies). This leads to gameplay hitches, where smooth movement can get blocked, much like the Fathom window or ledges that have sloped lips on Truth. 

Been like that for years. There's a clip in my old posts from probably 2 years ago of a nade bouncing off to the side of "flat" ground at top mid on Coli. Way too much geometry.

Shotzzy has a champion mentality.

choked on purpose to display his champion mentality to improve the story line of the young god Shotzzy  :kappa: